Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] Liquid Crypto Bond, Crowd for Angels (FCA) - page 7. (Read 2435 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 1
investors are investing in a Bond (security) via our platform with the token given as a gift

Why the token is given as a gift? It is because of some kind of regulation?

Correct, to ensure that the token is not classed as a security, we will provide it to the investors as a reward for investing in the bond. The token has no nominal value initially.

Andrew @ CfA
Activity: 672
Merit: 526
investors are investing in a Bond (security) via our platform with the token given as a gift

Why the token is given as a gift? It is because of some kind of regulation?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
ANN too short, very little information. When will the pre-ICO start and the minimum amount of money can be invested into the project? What is the value of the token?

The pre-ICO launched on the 23rd November and will be open until the 29th December. The minimum investment in this round is £5,000 and for every £1 invested the investor will receive 99 ANGEL tokens.

There is no nominal value to the token at issue, however, the bond that is issued is worth £1. Bonds will be issued at £0.98 in the £1 at pre-sale (2% discount) for those investing above £90,000
Token is calculated in £  which is not ETH or $, I find it a bit complicated. Will the project be available in all countries?
I read your whitepaper but in the use of funds, I saw chart with investor, bond and company. In security type what is the third party asset?

Good Question, this would be such things as Commercial property, Stock or Vehicles. All of which are valued and discounted before we can consider it as a security for a bond.

Andrew @ CfA
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
I read your whitepaper but in the use of funds, I saw chart with investor, bond and company. In security type what is the third party asset?
This is great, ANN looks simple but all questions answered by its dev. Good project and good luck.

Thanks for the Support! And i'll get some of the other team members to jump on as well Smiley

Andrew @ CfA
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
This is great, ANN looks simple but all questions answered by its dev. Good project and good luck.
I visited your website to look for more information as the post is very limited one. So your team is from UK and you launched last 2014.
Why it takes you almost three years before launching this ICO?

First, thank you for visiting the website (crowdforangels.com). To answer your questions, Yes, we are a team that is based in the UK and had launched the platform in 2014.

As we mentioned in the whitepaper, the funds aren't being raised to establish or develop the company. This critical part has already been taken care of and we are an operational and regulated crowdfunding platform. We actually started looking at the crypto world, to allow international investments into companies on our platform via a crypto payment gateway. This has then lead to the creation of the Liquid Crypto Bond (Our ICO), with all the funds raised being used to invest in companies via the platform.

In turn, we will increase revenues and increase fees, which will deliver value back to the token holders.
Activity: 266
I visited your website to look for more information as the post is very limited one. So your team is from UK and you launched last 2014.
Why it takes you almost three years before launching this ICO?
On its road map..

Feb 2018 - Tokens available to be traded on 3 exchanges

What are this 3 exchanges?

Hoping for the success of Angel. More power to the team!!!

We have reached out to GBX, Gatecoin and Liqui as preferred choices, but we are contacting others to increase the number of exchanges. We are also very fortunate that we have an internal exchange for our bonds which investors can use. We hope to add the ANGEL coins to that as well.

Thank you for the vote of confidence!
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
On its road map..

Feb 2018 - Tokens available to be traded on 3 exchanges

What are this 3 exchanges?

Hoping for the success of Angel. More power to the team!!!
can you explain the roadmap about this project??

Certainly, We are an already established platform that has been funding companies the traditional way of reaching out to investors for individual projects for a number of years. Therefore the Roadmap focuses on raising capital, deploying the tokens and delivering returns.

• November - Launched Pre-ICO
  • Jan 2018 - Release Tokens to Pre-ICO investors
  • Jan 2018 - First round of funds begin to be deployed into companies and fees begin to be paid
  • Jan 2018 - Open ICO to the Crowd
  • Feb 2018 - Tokens available to be traded on 3 exchanges
  • Feb 2018 - Second round of funds begin to be deployed
  • Jan 2019 - First bonds mature and funds re-invested
  • 2022 - £1 Billion worth of bonds funded via the platform

We hope that as we fulfil more bonds via our platform and the ecosystem grows, the fees will increase thus delivering strong returns to investors holding the tokens. These tokens then can be used as a store of value, used to purchase investment on Crowd for Angels or freely traded.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
can you explain the roadmap about this project??
ANN too short, very little information. When will the pre-ICO start and the minimum amount of money can be invested into the project? What is the value of the token?

The pre-ICO launched on the 23rd November and will be open until the 29th December. The minimum investment in this round is £5,000 and for every £1 invested the investor will receive 99 ANGEL tokens.

There is no nominal value to the token at issue, however, the bond that is issued is worth £1. Bonds will be issued at £0.98 in the £1 at pre-sale (2% discount) for those investing above £90,000
You mentioned about the funding facility fee, what percentage of angel token it would be? Do you think this is canvenient for the investors? I think i'd better walkthrough your white paper to understand more of the project.

The Funding Facility Fee, is a fee that companies pay to Crowd for Angels for raising capital for them. The fee ranges from 2% to 4% for a bond and 6% for equity of the amount raised through the platform (https://crowdforangels.com/fees). Companies will need to pay 1% (up to 50% of the fee) of the funds raised in Angel Tokens.

This will mean that the tokens will need to be purchased in the market, creating demand and a price for the token.

Once Crowd for Angels receives the tokens, rather than selling them back to the market to collect our fee in Fiat, we will sacrifice this part of our fee and take the tokens out of circulation.

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
You mentioned about the funding facility fee, what percentage of angel token it would be? Do you think this is canvenient for the investors? I think i'd better walkthrough your white paper to understand more of the project.
how much is your soft and hard cap? Can anyone take part in the pre sale? what is pre-sale minimal size of investments?

We do not have a soft cap as we can utilize all funds raised but we have set a hard cap of £50 million. Anyone can take part in the pre-sale, however, there is a minimum investment of £5,000. This can be in Fiat, BTC, ETH, DASH and LTC

It should be worth noting that the investment is through the platform and investors will need to complete KYC checks upfront.
Activity: 158
how much is your soft and hard cap? Can anyone take part in the pre sale? what is pre-sale minimal size of investments?
Pages:
Jump to: