Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Luven - Диагностика рака на ранних стадиях - page 9. (Read 3591 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
Luven Diagnostic is an excellent project. I'm highly interested and will support this project. Keep up!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I like the concept of this project. Very interesting.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Okay, I can't understand a word in russian. Sorry for that, did I overlook something or is there actual an English Whitepaper or Roadmap.
Best Regards.  Smiley
Activity: 153
Merit: 19
Good project. I like the concept of this project, I think you are waiting for financial success and support of the community. I will promote you in social networks.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
this project great,,
I hope it must be success
Activity: 444
Merit: 11
Indonesian Translator
there's no english thread?. we need additional information about the project so please make english thread
Activity: 378
This project is very important in our time. It's is very interesting idea, I believe that the project will take its place and wish success to the project
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Проект, несомненно, будет очень полезным, потому что человечество всё ещё не знает как бороться эффективно с таким заболеванием.
Activity: 322
Luven Diagnostic is an excellent project. I'm highly interested and will support this project. Keep up!
Activity: 196
No English thread ,though from the website and through the whitepaper this is cool project and the real human problem solving product not an idea
Activity: 560
Nice to see project informations on other languages.
Professional team! Great job
Activity: 546
hope this project will really implemented and help people cure cancer early <3
Activity: 145
Хороший проект с отличными целями! За успех такого проекта можно и поболеть! Так что удачи организаторам в достижении цели!)
Activity: 378
Идея хорошая и нужная.Надеюсь крупные инвесторы заинтересуются.Рак страшный диагноз.При такой диагностике было бы здорово диагнастировать его на ранней стадии.
Activity: 560
Merit: 165
i will participate in your program
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
Will be a great project, love to read white paper in English.
Activity: 327
Nice project i hope it will succed to the moon
Activity: 224
Luven has a specific goal and it would be adopted by all,
well of course no one can predict how far and how long it will be on the market, but with our support i believe it will last long and it would successful, I'm glad to be part of this revolution
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
An outstanding project that stands above all. Keep the good work up people
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
guys do you have english for this
Pages:
Jump to: