Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR - page 18. (Read 4126 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
It's whitelist... not waitlist...
You're also using the brands of companies without their approval which is risky.

Greetings. What makes you think that the team uses brands without approval? Where did you get this information?
Activity: 728
Merit: 169
What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger
It's whitelist... not waitlist...
You're also using the brands of companies without their approval which is risky.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Is there some meetups will be soon where MoBee founders plan to participate to attract people?

We are working on it
MoBee are going to participate event Apr 9-11, 2018 ICO Summit Kazan Kazan, Russia.

Meetings with investors are useful! Only honest and promising projects hold meetings with investors.
They have something to say about the project.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Is there some meetups will be soon where MoBee founders plan to participate to attract people?

We are working on it
MoBee are going to participate event Apr 9-11, 2018 ICO Summit Kazan Kazan, Russia.
Activity: 42
why telegram group https://t.me/mobeetel is not accessible?

it works for me, are you still experiencing problem?
Immediately after registering in my account, I will receive 20 tokens. Right?

Hello
You should fill out a form (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfZnZ01mQ379Z9DCr_GwVJFpgC7YN9fP5V8_UVVkH14AwSuCA/viewform   )  and fulfill certain conditions.
And after that you can get bonus tokens
Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Greetings! If I understood correctly, yes. Although not much, but a nice bonus.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
why telegram group https://t.me/mobeetel is not accessible?
Activity: 280
The Crypto currency is so volatile that it is difficult to set a fixed monthly fee, as users are accustomed to, in a crypto currency, or it will be difficult to pay a maximum for a week.
That's the reason we're using own token connected to some amount of real service and it won't be so volatile as other crypto currencies.

In this there is both an advantage and a risk. The advantage is that stability in this market is not enough, it's true. The possible risk is that the token will not grow rapidly in price, it may not be interesting for some investors who expect super-profits.

We cannot predict future token value. Definitely there is a risk but we well do our best to implement the project and to consider all possible factors.

A sign that is provided with a real product will always be valuable, and tokens will grow in value.

Personally, I'm attracted to tokens, which do not have high volatility and are quite predictable.

I agree with you. Quite a lot of investors who prefer more stable investment instruments.
The Crypto currency is so volatile that it is difficult to set a fixed monthly fee, as users are accustomed to, in a crypto currency, or it will be difficult to pay a maximum for a week.
That's the reason we're using own token connected to some amount of real service and it won't be so volatile as other crypto currencies.

In this there is both an advantage and a risk. The advantage is that stability in this market is not enough, it's true. The possible risk is that the token will not grow rapidly in price, it may not be interesting for some investors who expect super-profits.

We cannot predict future token value. Definitely there is a risk but we well do our best to implement the project and to consider all possible factors.

A sign that is provided with a real product will always be valuable, and tokens will grow in value.

Personally, I'm attracted to tokens, which do not have high volatility and are quite predictable.
Activity: 224

After what time after buying the tokens, will I get them in my wallet? Does this happen immediately or after ICO?
MBE tokens will arrive to your Ethereum address immediately after your payment transaction is completed.

So, do you use a smart contract when you distribute tokens and an investor can only buy tokens using ETH?

Yes. Smart-contract address will be published soon

Are you going to publish it in the github so that potential investors should get acquainted with it?

Yes, it will be published right after deployment to network.

Activity: 308
Merit: 24
After what time after buying the tokens, will I get them in my wallet? Does this happen immediately or after ICO?
MBE tokens will arrive to your Ethereum address immediately after your payment transaction is completed.

So, do you use a smart contract when you distribute tokens and an investor can only buy tokens using ETH?

Are you going to publish it in the github so that potential investors should get acquainted with it?

Pages:
Jump to: