Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR - page 14. (Read 4126 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.

It's much more important to spread info about sintez at EU, USA and asia region. They are the best contributors!
Activity: 266
I think many people will participate in this project. We need to spread the information about this project, so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
If I'm not mistaken, tomorrow the pre-ICO will start. I wish good luck to the team, I hope you will collect the necessary amount for the successful implementation of the project.

a lot of thaks
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If I'm not mistaken, tomorrow the pre-ICO will start. I wish good luck to the team, I hope you will collect the necessary amount for the successful implementation of the project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504

Thank you. This is interesting information. I hope this partnership will be beneficial to both parties.
Activity: 121
do I understand correctly that this will be a separate mobile operator independent of others? and tell me the first implementation of the platform is planned in which countries?

It will be virtual operator combined with telecom freelancers to decrease price of services. Depending on the volume of investments we plan to start in several countries in Southeast Asia and might be in Europe.

until thick. I'll watch what happens next. I would like you to start functioning in Europe. good luck to you
Merit: 24
You should hurry up with advertisement because if there won't be good ads before main sale start it could be very harmful for the project.
I'm really hope you will be in time.

I also think that advertising should be strengthened. It should not be too late. which can be harmful to the project. I think that all the campaigns follow these rules.

There is still enough time. I'm sure that the project developers are aware of the need for advertising. We also help them with this. Many investors and ordinary users will know about this company.
Activity: 280
You should hurry up with advertisement because if there won't be good ads before main sale start it could be very harmful for the project.

I also think that advertising should be strengthened. It should not be too late. which can be harmful to the project. I think that all the campaigns follow these rules.
Activity: 266
I also believe this mobee is a good project, especially since this project has a good rating on ICO Rating https://www.trackico.io/ico/mobee/

I also have high hopes for this project. I'm going to participate in ICO. What is the maximum bonus I can get?
I also believe this mobee is a good project, especially since this project has a good rating on ICO Rating https://www.trackico.io/ico/mobee/

Yes, indeed, an excellent rating. What other ICO Rating have information about the project?
Activity: 322
Activity: 39
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

We are considering a plan for conducting a stream in the question-answer format
Activity: 42
In which European countries it will be available from the start and what about others in plans for future? Thanks.

We are capable to provide coverage in all EU countries in future but the order is under discussion.
Activity: 149
If the dev team do more interview session, with Q&A sessions giving the bounty team more resources to post, it will go a long way to improve PR activities.

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.

Perhaps you are right, many newcomers ask the same questions often and it would help a lot.

Hi! The question and answer is a good idea, but it will also require extra time from the developers. If they have resources, such as an additional person in their team to handle questions and answers, I think they are implementing it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
The amazing WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR project on virtual mobile operators using crypto for payment, the people behind this project have great experience and experts in their fields, hopefully this project will work

You are right, the team has very much experience in this area. It is for this reason that I became interested in this project.
Activity: 149
In which European countries it will be available from the start and what about others in plans for future? Thanks.

Hi! This is described in detail in the white paper. Over time, the coating will expand.
Pages:
Jump to: