Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 132. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
By the way, guys, somebody said about Lust and sex tourism ... Is this real?
I think sex tourism is one of the main uses of Lust.
I'm thinking about the safety of sex in foreign countries
Oh my God. The Netherlands, Thailand - is a well-known country for sex tourism. Everything is absolutely safe there. What can change from the introduction of Lust to the client? Yes, anonymity. However, I doubt that you guys often say your names to prostitutes
I think I understand what he want to say. It's still another country, is there any possibility that he will be attracted to punishment for this?
How is this different from sex services in your country? Payment is also a crypto currency, that is, the operation is not controlled by the authorities
In other countries, prostitution can be punishable. By the way, in the United States more punish  clients, as far as I remember
You mean that in this case, punish the client, not the girl?
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Oh my God. The Netherlands, Thailand - is a well-known country for sex tourism. Everything is absolutely safe there. What can change from the introduction of Lust to the client? Yes, anonymity. However, I doubt that you guys often say your names to prostitutes
I think I understand what he want to say. It's still another country, is there any possibility that he will be attracted to punishment for this?
How is this different from sex services in your country? Payment is also a crypto currency, that is, the operation is not controlled by the authorities
In other countries, prostitution can be punishable. By the way, in the United States more punish  clients, as far as I remember
Activity: 266
Maybe they want to register a company in a country where prostitution is allowed to avoid problems with the law as much as possible?
They should not have any problems with the law
Looking at what country in question
It seems to me that the team either should not have any problems with the law, or even try to promote the platform in those countries where these problems can arise.
If you do not have a huge legal experience, then without the involvement of lawyers you can not know such subtleties for sure
They will simply raise money for pre-ISO and hire professional lawyers, there are no problems with this
Then this is the preparation of legal documents
Maybe they want to register a company in a country where prostitution is allowed to avoid problems with the law as much as possible?
It seems to me that the team either should not have any problems with the law, or even try to promote the platform in those countries where these problems can arise.
If you do not have a huge legal experience, then without the involvement of lawyers you can not know such subtleties for sure
They will simply raise money for pre-ISO and hire professional lawyers, there are no problems with this
By the way, there is one familiar girl who is really engaged in prostitution (I expect a lot of jokes about this). So, she says that if the crypto currency is really so useful, as they say about it, then many girls will switch to it.
No jokes. The opinion of the girls is very important here
By the way, there is one familiar girl who is really engaged in prostitution (I expect a lot of jokes about this). So, she says that if the crypto currency is really so useful, as they say about it, then many girls will switch to it.
Activity: 308
Holy cow! I wasn't expecting this  Huh
Perhaps, there are documents on the company registration?
Jump to: