Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 127. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 500
By the way, I think to invest as much as the terminator
Why not more?
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
By the way, I think to invest as much as the terminator
Then I'll put a couple of ethers into the project
Have not you already invested?
No, you confused me with someone
Exactly! With that guy-terminator!
Yes, he said that he invested 3 ETH
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Exactly! With that guy-terminator!
Collected funds have not grown?
Not yet. Asia is already sleeping, now it is more convenient for investors from the Western Hemisphere
You can invest at night. I do not think that there is dependence on this
There is no dependence. Neither the time of day, nor the day of the week, nor the horoscope. Either the project is good and it is invested in it, either not
Not yet. Asia is already sleeping, now it is more convenient for investors from the Western Hemisphere
You can invest at night. I do not think that there is dependence on this
How long do you think such a system will exist? I just do not think Lust will be active for decades
If everything is done correctly, then why not? Sex is eternal, it is profitable to sell it. The most important thing is to properly form a company around such services.
I believe that within 10 years the platform can generate revenue. It will simply become obsolete later
This is the most optimistic option. In fact, the lifetime of such a service is about five years
Do not scare off investors. The project is potentially profitable and far from short-term
I'm not frightening anyone. On the contrary, I myself fully support this project. And I will be only happy if it will be long-term.
How long do you think such a system will exist? I just do not think Lust will be active for decades
If everything is done correctly, then why not? Sex is eternal, it is profitable to sell it. The most important thing is to properly form a company around such services.
I believe that within 10 years the platform can generate revenue. It will simply become obsolete later
This is the most optimistic option. In fact, the lifetime of such a service is about five years
Do not scare off investors. The project is potentially profitable and far from short-term
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
And how are they going to promote and advertise their platform? Huh
I read that they want to negotiate with bardels and brothels, place their ads there. Can be and cooperate with them.
Wow, interesting! Finally, high tech broke into this sphere!

Tried to post before & it didn't let me post.

Anyway.  LUST, you stupid cunts.  You compromised my account ("themusicgod1") and used it to pump your service.

You could have contacted me.  I have over 10 years of experience in the cryptocurrency world, more than probably anyone here other than maybe wei dai and a few select others.  I could have served as an advisor, audited your code, analyzed your business plan, helped to promote your service to the thousands of followers I've collected over the years.   All for a very reasonable cut.  But instead you chose to be dishonest, and now I'm not going to give you the time of day.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
this service will be life changing - amazing
Jump to: