Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 186. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 226
Merit: 100
How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
And you think, it's going to cost less?
Activity: 293
Merit: 250
How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
Activity: 189
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
We discussed defense several times. The fact is that anonymity is only an opportunity, the user himself can spoil everything, and this happens.
For example? At the entrance to the whore the guy decides to show his identity card?
Lose a wallet, for example
LOL. You going to loss the password?
Exactly. You, like, try to save, spend crypto currency, and not cash. Such a failure all spoils
In short, if without all this philosophy, the main thing is to be silent about who you are
And don't lose your password!
Anonymus even in real life remains anonymus, if you really care about it
We discussed defense several times. The fact is that anonymity is only an opportunity, the user himself can spoil everything, and this happens.
For example? At the entrance to the whore the guy decides to show his identity card?
Exactly. You, like, try to save, spend crypto currency, and not cash. Such a failure all spoils
In short, if without all this philosophy, the main thing is to be silent about who you are
And don't lose your password!
There must also be some mechanism for protecting customers
Okay, let's assume this situation. Everything is very bad, the creator is arrested. What about personal information? I do not want the authorities to know with whom and how much I fuck
Oh, you mean it? Enough anonymity
The platform does not store any information, except the user's wallet. Relax.

Oh, it's good
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Okay, let's assume this situation. Everything is very bad, the creator is arrested. What about personal information? I do not want the authorities to know with whom and how much I fuck
The platform does not store any information, except the user's wallet. Relax.
The important question, yet has not forgotten. States can begin to fight against such platforms, especially anywhere in the US or Russia. With this you can do something?
And what can be done with this? This state, you will not go against it
Is this not the point of decentralization?

Point has been taken
The important question, yet has not forgotten. States can begin to fight against such platforms, especially anywhere in the US or Russia. With this you can do something?
Is this not the point of decentralization?
Jump to: