Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 189. (Read 37416 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
I subscribed, they have a good twitter. And insta – sucks
You do not like their instagram?
It sucks. Same pictures, dude! You sell sex, read the Kama Sutra, post pictures from there!
Ahaha, this is funny
No, I'm serious. Undoubtedly, to hire girls, to make a photo shoot in the nude style is costly. Okay. Photobanks - it's difficult to find something suitable. Okay. Fuck, you have the same wisdom of centuries in one book!
Oh, well, you certainly, expert
Don't worry, we also are going to work on our instagram

Do not you have it yet?

Of course, it is. Although, instagram at Lust is not too interesting

LOL

Why should instagram of the fundraising program be interesting? In general, why is it needed if it does not have photos of beautiful girls?

By the way, I agree - the subscribers in the instagram are not the target audience of the campaign, that is, investors
Activity: 252
It sucks. Same pictures, dude! You sell sex, read the Kama Sutra, post pictures from there!
Ahaha, this is funny
No, I'm serious. Undoubtedly, to hire girls, to make a photo shoot in the nude style is costly. Okay. Photobanks - it's difficult to find something suitable. Okay. Fuck, you have the same wisdom of centuries in one book!

Do not you have it yet?

LOL

Why should instagram of the fundraising program be interesting? In general, why is it needed if it does not have photos of beautiful girls?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ahaha, this is funny

Do not you have it yet?

Activity: 278
Ahaha, this is funny

Do not you have it yet?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Ahaha, this is funny
Activity: 226
Ahaha, this is funny
Activity: 140
Ahaha, this is funny
Ahaha, this is funny
Do you think it makes sense to sign a social media campaign? Just otherwise I can not participate
With FB there can be problems, users fear for their reputation.
Oh my God, all my friends on the fb give no shit about my reputation
You are the perfect candidate for the bounty,then. Lol
Activity: 210
Do you think it makes sense to sign a social media campaign? Just otherwise I can not participate
Oh my God, all my friends on the fb give no shit about my reputation
Activity: 210
Btw, will you invest in the bounty?
Oh wait, do not say. Advertising in Instagram? Every time I go to Instagram - there's only sex
While it is not clear. The devs say they have their own channels of promotion, but this is a commercial secret.
Um, secrets? It is not good
Maybe they have something special there. Although I think they will spam in local forums
The latter is more likely. And anyway, how else to go out on whores? Advertise on a TV channel?
Oh wait, do not say. Advertising in Instagram? Every time I go to Instagram - there's only sex
While it is not clear. The devs say they have their own channels of promotion, but this is a commercial secret.
Maybe they have something special there. Although I think they will spam in local forums
Jump to: