Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 24. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Are there any relevant news?

Except that the pre-ico will end in a week?

What is the reason for this decision? Because you have enough money to implement the project? Are you not afraid of the reaction of the community?
Do you mean not us, but the project team?
Yes, it is
I think that they on the contrary stretched the pre-ICO for too long
Activity: 504
Merit: 253

What is the reason for this decision? Because you have enough money to implement the project? Are you not afraid of the reaction of the community?
Yes, it is

Activity: 378
I wonder how this project will be legally formalized, where their office will be located

This is a decentralized platform, so I suppose they will not have an office.

I do not think, I think it's legal.
Pff Why not?
But what about taxes? It's business, it brings income, you have to pay taxes on income, do not you?
There are countries where it's legal, they can legally establish their office there, do not they?
Or they can even position themselves as a dating service, and everything will be legal in any country in the world!
Ahahah Service with dating with enhanced functionalism! Grin
Why did not they immediately begin positioning their project in this way?
And what's the point in this?
That initially there were no questions from the point of view of the law.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
I wonder how this project will be legally formalized, where their office will be located

Pff Why not?
But what about taxes? It's business, it brings income, you have to pay taxes on income, do not you?
There are countries where it's legal, they can legally establish their office there, do not they?
Or they can even position themselves as a dating service, and everything will be legal in any country in the world!
And what's the point in this?

Pff Why not?

Pff Why not?

Pff Why not?
You wrote that one of the goals of the project is the removal of intermediaries. So all the same, who picks up a girl for services - the client himself or special agents? The choice is given according to the desired parameters? Roll Eyes

And why? After all, even if the client does not pick himself, then he has a choice. Agents rather provide a small list, from which you can already choose yourself.

Pff Why not?

Pff Why not?

Pff Why not?

Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
If I am currently investing, then where are the guarantees that the cost of the tokens will grow?

Nobody can now give any guarantees. Everything depends on the success of the project.

Do you think success will be successful?

Yes, of course, otherwise I would not invest!

I just mean that there is no guarantee that the token will grow in price. In other projects, the honor of tokens is either redeemed or destroyed, and so the price rises. Then I did not hear anything like that.

I do not know the details of how the smart contract will work, I think something similar will also be in this project. Maybe there's something in the whitepape, you can see it.
Activity: 742
If I am currently investing, then where are the guarantees that the cost of the tokens will grow?

Nobody can now give any guarantees. Everything depends on the success of the project.

Do you think success will be successful?

Yes, of course, otherwise I would not invest!

I just mean that there is no guarantee that the token will grow in price. In other projects, the honor of tokens is either redeemed or destroyed, and so the price rises. Then I did not hear anything like that.
Pages:
Jump to: