Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 27. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Tell me, can I expect any bonuses from the rewards program?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
More such projects! More possibilities! More protection! A lot of money spent on such entertainment and was often deceived. And I want to get pleasure.
Activity: 378
How many girls are engaged in selling their bodies on the Internet? is there such a statistic?

Statistics can not be accurate. Much is hidden from the law and taxes. But revenues even on official datas are very large.
How many girls are engaged in selling their bodies on the Internet? is there such a statistic?
Let's more actively sponsor the project !!!!
It will bring a lot of money! Today we are not protected from a poor-quality and dishonest contract between the two sides. And the product does not reach us, or does not reach the one we asked for! Here we can control everything ourselves.
How will the interaction with the girl be carried out? Is it some kind of prepared video or will it be live? Will I be able to talk to her?

I realized that this will be live broadcast. At the designated time. You can talk with her. You can also fantasize together. It will be interesting enough.

This will be a video chat. You can do whatever you want. And no one will bother you. But if only in the room you will not be alone.

Yes. Only it would help it get rid of anonymous pathogens in regular video chats. There are too many of them.
How will the interaction with the girl be carried out? Is it some kind of prepared video or will it be live? Will I be able to talk to her?

I realized that this will be live broadcast. At the designated time. You can talk with her. You can also fantasize together. It will be interesting enough.

This will be a video chat. You can do whatever you want. And no one will bother you. But if only in the room you will not be alone.

Activity: 686
Now it's very difficult to find good stuff. Everything in advertising is worth a lot of money. Do not always want to invite girls to the hotel. Sometimes it is easier to enjoy the product on the computer screen. Wink
It's amazing to see the girl in the developers of the project. She also worked in this field or used the services? Grin
Activity: 504
Merit: 253
I have long realized that to invest in the last is the best investment in my life

the main thing that all understood what it really is

isn't that right?
I have long been possess information about what tokens of this project will cost incredibly much
where did you get this information?
I originally got it from a private channel in the telegram
I, too, have long known about it by the way
now you need to invest the maximum and to buy more tokens and more
you really think so?
of course I think it is likely very easy profit
I hope I do get a very large amount from this project
Activity: 336
I have long realized that to invest in the last is the best investment in my life

isn't that right?
I have long been possess information about what tokens of this project will cost incredibly much
you really think so?
of course I think it is likely very easy profit

isn't that right?
you really think so?

isn't that right?

isn't that right?

isn't that right?

isn't that right?

isn't that right?

isn't that right?
Pages:
Jump to: