Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 81. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
As I see that, you will need to pay to the pimp without Lust
And you think, it's going to cost less?
Yes, because the pimp's prices really unregulated
In general, what is currently happening in the market crypto currency is absolutely normal
Why do you think that such swings and jumps in the market are normal?
Because it's a young market in which everything depends on the users themselves and their reactions to international events
Do you mean the situation with China?
Yes, something like that. with China with the USA, with news from North Korea
Oh, yeah... North Korea with its missiles brought down not only bitcoin
Do you also trade in fiat on exchanges?
Yes, just a little bit
Did you lose a lot on the fall?
Not so much as on crypto LoL
it's a bitter truth. In this case, of course, experience is needed

yes, I'm just starting to enter the market
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
How to invest in this coin? can we directly date those girls and pay directly to the girls and skip LUST development team? Girls are asking ETH anyway, so no need for LUST.
I'm waiting for LUST, but I want to get all those LUST coins for free as it is worthless shit.
In general, what is currently happening in the market crypto currency is absolutely normal
Because it's a young market in which everything depends on the users themselves and their reactions to international events
Yes, just a little bit
it's a bitter truth. In this case, of course, experience is needed
Yes, just a little bit
oXo
Yes, just a little bit
Already invested, and look forward to the opening of the site to use  Smiley
Yes, just a little bit
Yes, just a little bit
oXo
That's a loop, I would like to be in
Activity: 216
Activity: 216
oXo
Activity: 196
People, what do you think about linking prices to the etherium?
R u talking about tokens?
No, I'm talking about prices for services, as I understand, sellers, they are workers, will receive a reward in
I don't think that it matters much
but it seems to me the opposite. Because immediately there is a connection between the platform for ICO and the currency itself
and what does it give?
Probably, reliability
Hey guys. Talking about currencies ... Hmm, it seems to me that not from the site depends and not on security
but from what?
From what is beneficial for the project team and for service providers
Do you mean the commission and the percentage?
Yes, and that is it too
Pages:
Jump to: