Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][🔥PRE - ICO OPEN🔥] LUST: DECENTRALIZED SEX MARKETPLACE WITH ESCROW! - page 83. (Read 37415 times)

Activity: 259
Merit: 250
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
By the way, how much do they have so far?
Activity: 278
Come on, we all understand that this application is necessary. I do not argue, the ban of the authorities Lust can get around, but what about public censure? In the Arab countries it plays a significant role. Therefore, it is pointless to struggle with this, the project in the Middle East can not be realized
Perhaps I must agree with you. Prostitution is there - a lot of loners
Fortunately, this does not concern customers
Fortunately for girls or visitors?
Come on, we all understand that this application is necessary. I do not argue, the ban of the authorities Lust can get around, but what about public censure? In the Arab countries it plays a significant role. Therefore, it is pointless to struggle with this, the project in the Middle East can not be realized
Probably ... I'm not sure about that either. Rich Arabs go for similar entertainment in other countries
Activity: 275
I can not quite agree with this. In Muslim countries there is polygamy, there is a large enough space for prostitution
Muslim countries are a completely separate topic. It is interesting that the culture of sex is not officially banned, but is no longer tolerated by society.
But we all know how the situation is in the end. Prostitutes are beaten with stones, as far as I heard
This does not mean that people do not need sex there. Prostitution exists in Muslim countries
But there it's just dangerous to engage in such activities, is not it?
In what country is this happening?
As far as I remember, in Iraq there are similar cases
In Egypt and Tunisia, this also happens. In short, everywhere except the United Arab Emirates
This once again shows how necessary this application is
Muslim countries are a completely separate topic. It is interesting that the culture of sex is not officially banned, but is no longer tolerated by society.
But we all know how the situation is in the end. Prostitutes are beaten with stones, as far as I heard
This does not mean that people do not need sex there. Prostitution exists in Muslim countries
In Egypt and Tunisia, this also happens. In short, everywhere except the United Arab Emirates
I never thought that this is so backward country
Activity: 252
Still, I care about the question of anonymity. how much all this will be anonymous
The program will not collect and store any personal data, if you do not want it. Payment via tokens, no credit cards or anything else
It's great  Wink
Do you plan to use this service or just trade tokens on a crypto-exchange?
Well, in general, I was planning to earn some money using this platform
But it is not yet clear how to withdraw money from this platform, for example, to a credit card
All is simple, get tokens for the service, sell your tokens on the crypto-exchange for any currency, transfer to your card
But in fact, in all countries, operations with crypto-currencies are legal
Prostitution, too, is not always legal, but nevertheless we have a LUST
But you can always exchange your crypto currency for weapons or drugs   Wink
It was always possible to exchange their bitcoins for drugs or weapons. Now you can also buy sex for crypto currency, thanks to the LUST project  Cheesy
Still remember Silk Road. But in addition there are also "white" sites where farmers also sell their goods
Pages:
Jump to: