Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Shipit - NextGen Crowd Express Delivery Platform - page 4. (Read 1442 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
It is the first app of its' kind that uses smart contracts and blockchain as a native tool to make people lives easier all around the world. Shipit is a symbiosis of best ideas and practices of courier, crowdsource and crowdshipping services.
Activity: 266
Smart contract serve as the best way of automatization of the system without moderators participation. All transactions will be subject to smart contracts. Thus, the app will be fitted with impeccable mechanisms of security and transparency. The history of all transactions will be infinitely stored on the blockchain.
This is definitely correct because when data cannot be altered, the issues of insecurity and lack of transparency is taken care of. I am really optimistic that this will be awesome
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
Shipit, got a High  score in Hype rating in icorating. com website this only prove that  Shipit has a big support from crypto enthusiast.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I believe it is a very unique project with some really motivated, determined team. The project helps us to build our future in the present time! Wonderful

I believe the same as well, Shipit is a project with a cool concept and developed a simple and functional app for both android and apple users to connect with senders and do business together.
If the weather along the route of delivery is surprisingly bad during the transfer, it is natural for senders to be late and goods delayed. This can lead to both parties missing each other if the receiver has to be some where urgently. How will shipit handle this?
#shipit
Excellent project ! it is a merit to see the growth of this company, because of course it is due to its prestige and its credibility won in the market by its professionalism ! Success to the whole team !!!
Merit: 10
This is a great implementation of blockchain technology with a nice vision and I hope that the project with this experienced team will be successful.
Pick your target market wisely. Then you shall prosper. We at Shipit aim to spread our network of travelers all around the globe starting in Asia-Pacific first. However, why don’t we take a minute or so to explore how feasible the idea is and start with China.
Activity: 140
The concept and planning are very interesting. Segments like this are being enjoyed by the internet users today.
Hopefully this project will be successful and useful in the future.
The number of start-ups contributing to sharing economy and attracting more investments grows annually. Investor interest rises to new features and possibilities that collaborative consumption can offer. Sharing goods and services, barter, rent makes people reflect not only on what they get but also how they get it. According to TIME Magazine's visionary article, collaborative consumption is one of 10 ideas that are going to change the world within the next 10 years. It is a new socio-economic model that is going to reshape consumption of services and goods. Although, there are prominent players in some sharing economy industries such as Airbnb in travelling, ZipCar in carsharing, Uber in taxi – the crowd shipping market is still at its very early stages of development.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
jarvis.exchange
This is a medium article that was posted on this thread before, it's a tv appearance of the CEO Shipit  and it was the main reason  why I supported and bullish about Shipit because the CEO is very transparent and he knows what they are doing very well. https://medium.com/@shipitofficial/how-to-pick-an-ico-ceo-of-shipit-iskander-karimov-for-euronews-83d11b77b289

Activity: 89
I agree with the standpoint reduce soft cap and hard cap. Shipit is a project with good vision and act on technology basis, so change plan is active control.
Activity: 476
Merit: 19
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
This project has very high ratings on different ICO rating sites. I think it is great evaluation of project. Now we should wait for great results of token sale.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Shipit is a project that uses the principle of economic sharing, blockchain and crowd transport to set up alternative platforms for fast delivery. In particular, the application for tourists is very effective in practice and attractive to the community. In the future, does the project offer other interesting applications? Is there any specific focus?
Activity: 136
Similar form such as Uber, Taxi failed. But, Shipit with smart contract and security of blockchain is the key to promote, I think shipit will success when approaching  crowdshipping services.  Tongue Tongue
Smart contract serve as the best way of automatization of the system without moderators participation. All transactions will be subject to smart contracts. Thus, the app will be fitted with impeccable mechanisms of security and transparency. The history of all transactions will be infinitely stored on the blockchain.
Shipit has decided to change soft cap from $3M to $500k and hard cap from $24M to $6M.
I think this is a cool thing due to current situation of market
The bearish market is soo unfortunate
Shipit new softcap and hardcap is a good decision by the team. Keep the good and hardwork up team!!
Shipit rocks forever!!
Ship all your stuffs safetly accross the world with ease and confidence
We love this project
Perfect and trusted!!

This is what we have been waiting for
That great and promising project which will improve online shipping activities
We are very pleased that this team has brought up such a great idea and well organised plans and aim
The mission and agenda of this project is really strong
The objective  of Shipit is to create an alternative platform for express deliveries based on principles of sharing economy, blockchain and crowd shipping.
Activity: 141
Another useful feature of Shipit is mail forwarding. Mail forwarding benefits residents of the countries where some goods are very expensive or cannot be purchased locally at all.
Factoring is a smart idea in shipit platform for traveler. In some case, you want to delivery some items but you have no enough money to buy it. Don't worry, if you got several good rating from customer, shipit will support the cost for you.
Pages:
Jump to: