Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Shipit - NextGen Crowd Express Delivery Platform - page 6. (Read 1399 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
You're really have a good project ideia  Smiley
Activity: 141
SHPT transactions will be more advantageous to users because they imply lower commissions. The difference in cost-effectiveness will be especially notable in cases of high-value shipments.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Last year I saw a Nike Airforce 1 online that I really loved so I decided to order it. After the deal was sealed and contacts exchanged and the Nike shoe was delivered.  I noticed that the seller used photo shop to edit the picture while the shoe was fake. So I rejected the shoe. Where I reside, this is prevalent. Really wondering how shipit can eradicate this corrupt practices

There's hard to solve problems in every business, not only in shipping businesses. However, besides other delivery services, Shipit has an advantage where fees are minimal and delivery period is shorter.

We tend to agree.

A nice thing about mail forwarding is that you can ask a traveler to take a look at the item you ordered first. Then they could check it before delivering it. In this case it saves your time.

In any case, in the end, we come to the issue of insurance protection of both the buyer and the seller. There are examples of such a system: aliexpress. But there in a more privileged position is the buyer. And not always it suits sellers.
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
And there is another question. Where should I find similar projects like this? I mean this sphere and it will be useful to learn more and more about it.
Activity: 183
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Thanks a lot, I have read a lot of interesitng information about this projects, it seems to be the beginning of moveing and I am pleased with looking for this development.
copper member
Activity: 23
Last year I saw a Nike Airforce 1 online that I really loved so I decided to order it. After the deal was sealed and contacts exchanged and the Nike shoe was delivered.  I noticed that the seller used photo shop to edit the picture while the shoe was fake. So I rejected the shoe. Where I reside, this is prevalent. Really wondering how shipit can eradicate this corrupt practices

There's hard to solve problems in every business, not only in shipping businesses. However, besides other delivery services, Shipit has an advantage where fees are minimal and delivery period is shorter.

We tend to agree.

A nice thing about mail forwarding is that you can ask a traveler to take a look at the item you ordered first. Then they could check it before delivering it. In this case it saves your time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
in which country will your project work in the beginning? Apparently you need to agree with the companies that deliver the goods and goods , so you can test your project .
Activity: 182
Merit: 14
https://bizzilions.com/?ref=sham100899
As the cost of logistics and delivery is getting higher year by year, the demand for shipit projects that can reduce costs will increase.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Shipit is indeed a promising project with interesting ideas and implementation. A good company for investment, I think everyone who is involved in the crypto should take part. I believe in it's potential
Activity: 266
With shipit challenges such as inefficient management structure; low level of investment;  in Information and Communications Technology (ICT), obsolete infrastructure and facilities; poorly motivated workforce that has destroyed the business in many countries  are eradicated.

copper member

Hi!

We can't, unfortunately. When it comes to mail forwarding, you provide a traveler with the link to the page of the product you want to be delivered and they buy the product or get it by mail and then deliver it to you.

Shipit has no way of preventing you from buying something from a fraudulent seller or forcing them not to commit fraud.
copper member
Changing of shipping address by the receiver after the contract is sealed/items shipped out and being unable to get calls due to network issues are some of the issues that militate against the conventional courier service company. How will these be taken care of by this project

Hi there!

The receiver cannot change the hand-off location spontaneously; every party involved must authorize such change via our app.

There could issues with communication as a stable Internet connection is required. However, we believe that even at current stage of communications development there are much fewer problems with that.

Anyways, we can't provide everyone with stable Internet connection, that's not the goal of our project. All three, the sender, the traveler and the receiver, will have to rely on predetermined address (especially given that the delivery could be the same-day one) and their mobile carrier or Wi-Fi networks at public places.
Activity: 126
The Shipit development team has spent numerous hours working on optimization of all system components and processes of international deliveries. The app's goal is to provide a safe, simple and fast way of shipping items and an opportunity to earn money delivering them. Special attention was given to issues of safety of our users. We must be sure that no activities in Shipit break any shipping rules and regulations and the items shipped satisfy any and all international standard requirements.
Today I just bought some beds for my dogs from the "dogs supply" category and the seller wouldn't let me buy more than 6 products, but I had to buy 12 products. With a total cost of $70, the shipping alone was $20, only to order the same package twice, because the seller wouldn't let me buy 12 products at once. That's a %30 profit more than the cost of actual products. In that moment I was thinking how cheap that would be with Shipit. Can you imagine?
Activity: 7
Nice idea, I think that shipping things by crowd would really shoot soon.
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
Shipit's ICO has been highly rated by the most reputable ICO trackers  like  ICO Bench 4.3/5 with  great rating from  the expert in this industry they are positive  for the success of  Shipit.
Changing of shipping address by the receiver after the contract is sealed/items shipped out and being unable to get calls due to network issues are some of the issues that militate against the conventional courier service company. How will these be taken care of by this project
Activity: 126
Shipit allows to reduce shipping costs and simultaneously get better service that is safer and efficient.
 Shipit is a useful tool that lets you earn money and makes your trips more cost-efficient.
U wont find this anywhere
This is excellent and great
Why don't us all put in all we can to push shipit up to moon
I have been waiting for this kind of project for a very long time thabks to shipit team
Goid work
Pages:
Jump to: