Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 50. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Definitely, the system will have many users and transactional operations. So, I think it will be necessary to create a special analytic system to make different researches about what is more popular.
Analytics is very important to rule a successful business. Fortunately, there already have been created a special algorithm inside of SLP’s system.
Wow. It is so nice. The SLP’s team is really well-educated and talented guys. Do you more information about it? I would like to know more details.
Definitely, the system will have many users and transactional operations. So, I think it will be necessary to create a special analytic system to make different researches about what is more popular.
Analytics is very important to rule a successful business. Fortunately, there already have been created a special algorithm inside of SLP’s system.
Activity: 224
I think the project is very interesting for people that like to get 100% benefits from everything. The system looks well-designed and I hope I will be controlled as attentive as it will be possible.
Yes, I think it is a project for everyone. What do you mean when you save about the system control? Do you think that SLP need special control? Is it so necessary?
I just mean that they will use user’s data. People want to keep their private data safe and sound. So, I hope developers understand it. I just don’t know many technical details.
Yes, I think you haven’t read the white paper attentively. Look, the blockchain technologies is a guarantee of data security. It is a very important feature for this project.
Do you think that blockchain is 100% safe? I still how will be encrypted private data? I hope there is a special mechanism because it is a big deal.
It is true. Data will be encrypted by a private user’s key. This key will be accessible only for the user. I think it is very simple, but efficient in this case.
Maybe you are right. I still don’t get one thing. Companies that distribute loyalty points will need to access to private data because it will impossible to work without any information about the user. So, how it is supposed to be provided?
It is a good question. Companies will have access to a special temporary key that will be used during the data flow. User will be able to recalled to block the access to data.
Now it is looking to me clearer. I see that system is truly well-designed. I think users of this project can be sure in safety of their private data. It can be controlled by the user himself.
It is so nice that you changed your mind. SLP deserves to be on the top. The system is designed special to fulfill users needs.
Activity: 210
I think the project is very interesting for people that like to get 100% benefits from everything. The system looks well-designed and I hope I will be controlled as attentive as it will be possible.
Yes, I think it is a project for everyone. What do you mean when you save about the system control? Do you think that SLP need special control? Is it so necessary?
I just mean that they will use user’s data. People want to keep their private data safe and sound. So, I hope developers understand it. I just don’t know many technical details.
Yes, I think you haven’t read the white paper attentively. Look, the blockchain technologies is a guarantee of data security. It is a very important feature for this project.
Do you think that blockchain is 100% safe? I still how will be encrypted private data? I hope there is a special mechanism because it is a big deal.
It is true. Data will be encrypted by a private user’s key. This key will be accessible only for the user. I think it is very simple, but efficient in this case.
Maybe you are right. I still don’t get one thing. Companies that distribute loyalty points will need to access to private data because it will impossible to work without any information about the user. So, how it is supposed to be provided?
It is a good question. Companies will have access to a special temporary key that will be used during the data flow. User will be able to recalled to block the access to data.
Now it is looking to me clearer. I see that system is truly well-designed. I think users of this project can be sure in safety of their private data. It can be controlled by the user himself.
Activity: 364
I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!
I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions
I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this
The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service
This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!
I agree with you, the team creates a good product and shows it to the community. I think this is the right choice for the team
Activity: 168
I spent some time on the forum pages and found many answers to my questions, support works very well!
I agree, this is the peculiarity of the project, that the whole team works in a coordinated manner and everyone perfectly performs their functions
I noticed this. This is good, because many projects can not boast of this. This is bad, because users pay attention to this
The developers talked about this, which is very important for them to keep in touch with the society and get feedback about their product and service
This is very good, I'm sure that with such an approach the project will have a great future! At the moment the team is doing everything right!
Kind of interesting view. I hope they will have enough resources to develop on the world market. Who knows, in what countries will it be possible to get access to this service? 
If I got it right, they choose the megalopolises, or capitals of big countries. It is only the beginning. Definitely, they will grow and more countries and cities will become a part of SLP.
They know how to work with public. Also, they know what to offer. I think I will even try to participate in the white list, before it is too late. I think it can be very interesting. Do you know something about the white list?
Yes, it is true. It can be a great possibility for every investor. You just need to fill in some information about yourself. After manager will proceed it and they will make their decision. 
It looks very simple to me. Ok. Are there any additional steps to become a member of the white list? I will try to interest SLP in my candidature.
I don't think so. I only forgot to mention about one thing. You need to indicate the amount with which you want to participate in the token sale. I hope I helped you somehow. Good luck!
Of course, you did. Thanks for your advices. I like that SLP has such polite community members. I think that's saying something.
Pages:
Jump to: