Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 46. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!
Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about
Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users
But there are other projects with similar functions. Why do you think that this project will be successful in the future?
Activity: 210
I like to participate in the project, because I believe that in the future it will become popular and its participants will be a large number of people. I'm sure of it!
Why do you think so? Can you explain your point of view? To other participants understand what you are talking about
Yes, of course, I believe in this project, because what role and what task it solves is very important in our time. I think that this will be important to many users
Activity: 168
Activity: 196
I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.

I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
Really? And what kind of investors are we talking about?
AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.

I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
Really? And what kind of investors are we talking about?

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
If you do not have any financial resources to invest in projects, then I recommend you leave them to yourself, so you will be more at peace, but in defense of the project I will say that it is likely that its token will be released to the exchange

Thank you for telling me this in detail, I hope to take such a step until the price of the token is small. I'm sure of that too, but I'm afraid. This is a very risky business.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
If you do not have any financial resources to invest in projects, then I recommend you leave them to yourself, so you will be more at peace, but in defense of the project I will say that it is likely that its token will be released to the exchange
For me, one question is interesting, if you can help me, I will be happy. Do you think the project's token will be able to enter the stock exchange after the end of ISO?

Why do you doubt it? I am sure that the project is not false, it has a lot of activity. I am sure that the project will have a good future

I want to buy the tokens of this project, but I'm afraid that after the fundraising is over, it will be lost

I agree with your fear, you must understand that this is a risk, no one will tell you with 100% certainty that the project will be successful, but for obvious attributes it is a success now

Yes, I see it, but I can not decide for certain, it's worth making such a decision, since I do not have extra finances, so that I can lose them
For me, one question is interesting, if you can help me, I will be happy. Do you think the project's token will be able to enter the stock exchange after the end of ISO?

Why do you doubt it? I am sure that the project is not false, it has a lot of activity. I am sure that the project will have a good future

I want to buy the tokens of this project, but I'm afraid that after the fundraising is over, it will be lost

I agree with your fear, you must understand that this is a risk, no one will tell you with 100% certainty that the project will be successful, but for obvious attributes it is a success now

Pages:
Jump to: