Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 57. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
I follow this project for a long time, but I still have some questions. Can someone tell me something about how SLP supposed to work? I mean- will they create an application for mobiles or somethings else?
Yes, there will be a smartphone application for users. This application will have several features. User will be able to discover new loyalty programs, earn tokens and other stuff too.
It seems to me nice. Is there some information about the wallets and its security? I think team is enough experienced to make it well, but I would like to know details.
Yes, you are right. There will be secure and anonymous wallets, so it is a great advantage for users. The system is based on smart-contracts. This feature also provides security for users’ assets.
Well, it’s a good decision. What can you tell about the customer version? Will there be a special app for companies that will participate with their loyalty programs?
Yes, there will be an application for businessmen that are interested in SLP. This application will have a friendly interface. It will help to manage loyalty programs and get analytics reports. I think it is very important for successful activity of the platform.
Also, it is very important for customers. It offers opportunity to check development and popularity of loyalty programs. Thanks to this business can be more flexible.
Yes, there is sense in your word. Any company can watch changes on the market. Companies can make something new and interesting to fulfill users’ requests.
Activity: 196
I follow this project for a long time, but I still have some questions. Can someone tell me something about how SLP supposed to work? I mean- will they create an application for mobiles or somethings else?
Yes, there will be a smartphone application for users. This application will have several features. User will be able to discover new loyalty programs, earn tokens and other stuff too.
It seems to me nice. Is there some information about the wallets and its security? I think team is enough experienced to make it well, but I would like to know details.
Yes, you are right. There will be secure and anonymous wallets, so it is a great advantage for users. The system is based on smart-contracts. This feature also provides security for users’ assets.
Well, it’s a good decision. What can you tell about the customer version? Will there be a special app for companies that will participate with their loyalty programs?
Yes, there will be an application for businessmen that are interested in SLP. This application will have a friendly interface. It will help to manage loyalty programs and get analytics reports. I think it is very important for successful activity of the platform.
Also, it is very important for customers. It offers opportunity to check development and popularity of loyalty programs. Thanks to this business can be more flexible.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
What can you say about the development team of this project? I looked for information about them, but did not find any good data that would describe the team

On the official site there is a large article with up-to-date information about the project team. There you will find the answers to all questions!

I visited the official website, but I could not find the information about the team unfortunately. Tell me where can I find the article?

Strange, on the main page of the site there is a link to the article, I read it yesterday. Also the link is on the main page of the project on this forum. There is all the similar information

Can you explain where the link is located? I can not find . You can briefly describe the information in it. I'm sure I will have enough of this information

The article describes the strength of the development team, the specialization of each team member, the professional past, the projects that were created by team members. I can say that the team is very experienced, the team members were able to implement such a project!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
What can you say about the development team of this project? I looked for information about them, but did not find any good data that would describe the team

On the official site there is a large article with up-to-date information about the project team. There you will find the answers to all questions!

I visited the official website, but I could not find the information about the team unfortunately. Tell me where can I find the article?

Strange, on the main page of the site there is a link to the article, I read it yesterday. Also the link is on the main page of the project on this forum. There is all the similar information

Can you explain where the link is located? I can not find . You can briefly describe the information in it. I'm sure I will have enough of this information

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?

No, we don't have it yet.
I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
Really? And what kind of investors are we talking about?
AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
Okay, thanks, I'll definitely study this project in more detail, it seems to me it's quite an interesting solution and quite a prospective project.
I am very pleased with the fact that the team has a lot of experience in creating such systems and they are not new to this business.
What do you mean when you say about the experience? That is, the team has already engaged in similar projects?
Yes, that's what I want to say. The team has experience in creating similar projects. Earlier they worked on the international platform of SailPlay.
I did not hear about such a platform. Is it a work product? That is, it works in some regions or countries?
Yes of course it's a fully working platform, it works in Moscow and New York and has a base of more than 100 companies around the world who use it.
And why did they need to go to ICO in this case? If they already have a working product behind their shoulders, which has proved itself?
I think it was required in order to expand the range of its customers and switch to more modern technological solutions. Of course, I'm talking about blockchain now. In addition, thanks to their successful product, they succeeded in attracting a drop in large investors.
AltaIR Capital, Papa John's, Flint Capital, and many others, I can not list you all, because I do not know, you can read more about this in whitepaper.
Pages:
Jump to: