Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] SLP Network - Decentralized Marketplace for Loyalty Programs - page 59. (Read 4457 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
This project is investment attractive for all users and investors, I am sure of it!

Why do you think so? You can explain your point of view, I doubt it.

Why do you doubt? I did not understand you, write more specifically why you doubt! So that I could explain my point of view in more detail
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I am very confident and believe that this project will meet the success in the market, therefore I want it, and hopefully this can be realized
Activity: 322
Devs, do you have one-pager with the most important information to attract investors at the stage of acquaintance with the project?
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
This project is investment attractive for all users and investors, I am sure of it!

Why do you think so? You can explain your point of view, I doubt it.
Activity: 308
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I like the idea, but I am not quite sure about this segment of the market. I know that loyalty programs are a good marketing solution for many companies. I am afraid that it is not very stable.
What do you mean exactly? This market is growing permanently. You need take a look on some statistics. I think it will become for you more obvious that it is a good field for development.
Maybe, you right. I meant that one day marketers will create something more useful. Can you show those statistics that you mean? I can’t find anything.
Take a look on the white paper. There are some statistics in paragraph 3.1. The link is on the first page or on the official page. It may happen, but I don’t think it will very soon and still it is very important.
Thanks for your help. Well, now I see that you were right and the project will be successful. Besides, it is much more attractive than other similar projects.   
You are welcome. Yes, it is more modern. SLP use blockchain technologies, so it’s more transparent and secure than other platforms. It offers more advantages.
Activity: 182
I like the idea, but I am not quite sure about this segment of the market. I know that loyalty programs are a good marketing solution for many companies. I am afraid that it is not very stable.
What do you mean exactly? This market is growing permanently. You need take a look on some statistics. I think it will become for you more obvious that it is a good field for development.
Maybe, you right. I meant that one day marketers will create something more useful. Can you show those statistics that you mean? I can’t find anything.
Take a look on the white paper. There are some statistics in paragraph 3.1. The link is on the first page or on the official page. It may happen, but I don’t think it will very soon and still it is very important.
Thanks for your help. Well, now I see that you were right and the project will be successful. Besides, it is much more attractive than other similar projects.   
Hey everyone! Does someone know some interesting news about the project? I haven’t heard anything about them for a while, but I am so interested about SLP
I know that they’ve recently visited Consensus in New York. The project was presented there and consensus participants warmly welcomed it.
Wow. It is so great. I think it was a great experience for team. Probably, they will use it to improve the project. Have they found new partners there? Do you know something about it?
Unfortunately, I haven’t found any information about new collaborations. I think SLP’s team made new acquaintances. These crypto events help to find useful partners.
Yes, it is true. Soon we will hear about new collaborations. The project is fast-moving business platform. Also, it is very promising. I think there will be many companies that would be happy to have such partners.
You are right. Their current success shows that they have enough resources and talent to make this project great. Its financial attractiveness is high.
Of course. Rarely we can see that people create a project or something else out of the box. Slp is one of those projects. It can help people to live an easier life. Will you participate in the white list
I will. It is a project that makes me believe in it. I hope they will meet my expectations. Also, I will tell my friends about Slp too. More people will become a part of our community, faster the project will be developing.
It’s nice. Wish you good luck. Hope you will get what you want. I am sure that project will be successful and people like you will be a reason why it happened.
Activity: 224
Hey everyone! Does someone know some interesting news about the project? I haven’t heard anything about them for a while, but I am so interested about SLP
I know that they’ve recently visited Consensus in New York. The project was presented there and consensus participants warmly welcomed it.
Wow. It is so great. I think it was a great experience for team. Probably, they will use it to improve the project. Have they found new partners there? Do you know something about it?
Unfortunately, I haven’t found any information about new collaborations. I think SLP’s team made new acquaintances. These crypto events help to find useful partners.
Yes, it is true. Soon we will hear about new collaborations. The project is fast-moving business platform. Also, it is very promising. I think there will be many companies that would be happy to have such partners.
You are right. Their current success shows that they have enough resources and talent to make this project great. Its financial attractiveness is high.
Of course. Rarely we can see that people create a project or something else out of the box. Slp is one of those projects. It can help people to live an easier life. Will you participate in the white list
I will. It is a project that makes me believe in it. I hope they will meet my expectations. Also, I will tell my friends about Slp too. More people will become a part of our community, faster the project will be developing.
Pages:
Jump to: