Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SMSCHAIN – The First Telecom Decentralized Blockchain Platform - page 2. (Read 4832 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
As most sms packages arnt actually unlimited.Is there any way to get around this and still sell the maximum amount of sms each month ??
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
When the planned listing on stock exchanges? applied to add somewhere?
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
Hi,
when will the payment for bounty campaigns be made?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
All investors need to be very cautious, because cases of fraud have become frequent, and it is normal if you count the number of new projects.

Yes agree, but if it intends to invest (especially for the long term), the investor can buy the smschain token after the project has been developed and released. Yes hopefully this project is good for the future.

More careful in reading the driskripsi the project. And more importantly we see first team in it. If we don't yet know the team inside it will be good we used to read the profile. Hopefully this project good for us participants and investors well for the future.
Activity: 518
All investors need to be very cautious, because cases of fraud have become frequent, and it is normal if you count the number of new projects.

Yes agree, but if it intends to invest (especially for the long term), the investor can buy the smschain token after the project has been developed and released. Yes hopefully this project is good for the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
Here such there was a team remarkable. From the very beginning - any more don't hold a promise.
Probably, banal scam. And you represent how they could deceive investors!
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Facebook tasks in icoreward bounty dashboard are unresponsive. Why is this team? Cry
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
Do you know when the app in going to be launched? And is it true that tokens will accumulate by selling my sms?
Thank you
Guys, and I took part in your bounty. What now to do? All work was in vain?

We are waiting for payment for the campaign bounty until December 20.  I think with one investor the development of the project will be smooth and gradual.
I got it.
I sat and thought what will be with the project. Actually, if one investor - it is better. One arrangement and smoother development of the project. And confidence that money will be all at once and it is possible to develop the project, without distracting.
I wish good luck to the project.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

We are waiting for payment for the campaign bounty until December 20.  I think with one investor the development of the project will be smooth and gradual.
Activity: 8
BTC wow  Smiley  Grin Real EtherGold EGD
Activity: 130
and who will be your miner now? Only an idiot will buy these tokens (if the only investor tries to sell them).
Good luck, you collected money, but destroyed your own idea.
Activity: 143
Dear Community,

We have some important information concerning the ICO.

This week an agreement was settled with a strategic investor who will invest 5M USD in the project SMSCHAIN.
In result of this, our CEO has decided to call off the ICO, which was supposed to take place November 20th, 2017. With this agreement, the team has raised the sufficient funds to proceed with the development and implementations of the project according to the original road map.

Please note that,

-  All individual investments collected so far as of today will be returned back to the wallets they originaly proceeded. The funds will be returned to all  wallets between 20th and 23rd November 2017.

-  Tokens of the SMS project will be once again available for purchase once the project is developed and launched.

-  Bounty campaign tokens and those won during the Telegram channel lottery will be fully paid until December 20, 2017.

We welcome you to stay in touch. There is a lot of work ahead on the way to success.

Best regards,
SMSCHAIN Team

Congratulations on raising your capital but we are very sorry to see that you have failled your community...  On the other hand we are not going to give up to the corporations and stick with the community. Thus all those who believe in projects supported by the people join us on our ICO Saturday November 18 15:00:00 GMT.

Activity: 79
Decentralized A2P SMS platform
Dear Community,

We have some important information concerning the ICO.

This week an agreement was settled with a strategic investor who will invest 5M USD in the project SMSCHAIN.
In result of this, our CEO has decided to call off the ICO, which was supposed to take place November 20th, 2017. With this agreement, the team has raised the sufficient funds to proceed with the development and implementations of the project according to the original road map.

Please note that,

-  All individual investments collected so far as of today will be returned back to the wallets they originaly proceeded. The funds will be returned to all  wallets between 20th and 23rd November 2017.

-  Tokens of the SMS project will be once again available for purchase once the project is developed and launched.

-  Bounty campaign tokens and those won during the Telegram channel lottery will be fully paid until December 20, 2017.

We welcome you to stay in touch. There is a lot of work ahead on the way to success.

Best regards,
SMSCHAIN Team
Activity: 175
Activity: 260
English - Romanian Translator, Manager
Activity: 56
SMSchain, I am curious about what it looks like to sell your unused SMS. Will strangers be receiving SMS from my phone number and then I will be receiving replies back that were intended for the purchasing company? Will I (my phone number) remain anonymous to the receivers of SMS coming from my line?
good question, and how about different countries, didnt get it, how it works.
Activity: 266
I feel that this project is very good, and I'm looking forward
 to the next step of the team, I will continue to pay attention
 to this project, hope that the team also make unremitting efforts,
 earnestly planning and implementation, team refueling!
Pages:
Jump to: