Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SMSCHAIN – The First Telecom Decentralized Blockchain Platform - page 4. (Read 4832 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 254
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
I still cannot imagine how this concept is profitable to the token holders. Yes, I do understand that we can sell our unused sms, but how do we sure that we can sell our sms and to make them sold out?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Decentralized A2P SMS platform
NEW BLOG POST

Dear friends,

Please read the new article in our blog on Medium!
How Much Reward Can An Individual Earn With SMSCHAIN:
>http://bit.ly/2i690ma

Pre-order is still open  >https://smschain.org
Please welcome!

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
cryptotal
Do you have bounty campaign for social media? Thanks!
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
What is your advantage between BIRDCHAIN A2p ico?
Activity: 476
good afternoon. Tell me whether the bounty company is twitter and facebook Huh
Activity: 574
Hello, let me do urdu translations.
Activity: 238
Activity: 601
Merit: 250
PRE-ICO NOW WITH 20% DISCOUNT  start 04 hour this is a project good but why no bounty ?
how do investors know if ico will be in the next few hours if there is no supporters?
I think you need to make a bounty for the supporters to participate in spreading SMSCHAIN
good luck
Activity: 448
Activity: 1106
Merit: 101
Hi, is there bounty campaigns too? tnx
While people are reserving bounty and translations, mate Wtf? sms aggregators, network operators and semi-private companies are delivering all the

Messages and they are charging people for it, who says everyone has free unused messages? every time I send sms I pay something like $0.001 but

How could they expose themselves to blockchain in decentralized sphere? they'll not share their profits with people. you just posted a simple picture

Mate expecting us to invest on tiny letters and fake team members?

Thanks for your feedback, however, where do you see us mentioning that everyone has free used messages? There are obviously people who pay a fixed subscription fee on a monthly basis which includes SMS that is not fully used throughout the month. You might not be one of them so this app will not be for you.

What profits are you talking about? You will be able to decide yourself at what price you want to sell your messages, it will be a fully decentralised market based on smart contracts.

Also, what led you to believe that our team members are fake? You can organise a skype call if you are so sceptical Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
While people are reserving bounty and translations, mate Wtf? sms aggregators, network operators and semi-private companies are delivering all the

Messages and they are charging people for it, who says everyone has free unused messages? every time I send sms I pay something like $0.001 but

How could they expose themselves to blockchain in decentralized sphere? they'll not share their profits with people. you just posted a simple picture

Mate expecting us to invest on tiny letters and fake team members?
SMS CHAIN BLOG POST UPDATE

Please check out a new blog post from our COO Oleg Makarov on Medium.
https://goo.gl/fTXFpA

Please don’t forget that Pre-ICO is open.
You can purchase our SMSTO tokens with 40% discount right now!

- Current price: 1 ETH = 490 SMSTO
 - Set gas limit: 30 000
 - Set gas price: 21gwel

SMS Chain is a real business in a real industry with a solid experience in development
of telecommunication services and products.

Don't miss the opportunity!

This project somehow is very difficult to understand since it be using the unused text messages. Does this mean that every balance that we had will be deducted by $0.01 for every token?

The concept is very simple. Let me illustrate it with a practical example:

You can send 5000 SMS/month from your phone with your current mobile monthly subscription. You normally send only 100 SMS/month and the rest of the messages are unused. With SMSCHAIN app you will be able to sell 4900 of your text messages to companies which need to deliver SMS messages to the subscribers and you allow them to do it from your phone (of course, you will also have full control over the type of messages they send). In such case, you can sell your 4900 SMS at 1 cent each and earn 49$.

If you pay per each SMS message with your provider, it might not work for you of course, unless you sell your SMS at a higher price than you buy it from your provider.

OK, this sounds like a great idea. I didn't know the a2p market is so huge! Will follow your project for sure, and join the bounty.

PS. Is the presale live now?

Hi Sud, yes, our bounty is coming soon. Presale is live now, you can find it at our website: https://smschain.org

However, if you are interested to contribute a significant amount, please send us an email at [email protected] to learn more about discounts.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
This project somehow is very difficult to understand since it be using the unused text messages. Does this mean that every balance that we had will be deducted by $0.01 for every token?

The concept is very simple. Let me illustrate it with a practical example:

You can send 5000 SMS/month from your phone with your current mobile monthly subscription. You normally send only 100 SMS/month and the rest of the messages are unused. With SMSCHAIN app you will be able to sell 4900 of your text messages to companies which need to deliver SMS messages to the subscribers and you allow them to do it from your phone (of course, you will also have full control over the type of messages they send). In such case, you can sell your 4900 SMS at 1 cent each and earn 49$.

If you pay per each SMS message with your provider, it might not work for you of course, unless you sell your SMS at a higher price than you buy it from your provider.

OK, this sounds like a great idea. I didn't know the a2p market is so huge! Will follow your project for sure, and join the bounty.

PS. Is the presale live now?
The platform looks promising.
Will look forward to it.

Can I get any mail ID of marketing department of smschain platform?

Thanks and Regards

You can join our telegram or slack groups, the whole team is there:

https://smschain.herokuapp.com
https://t.me/smschainofficial
Activity: 135
The platform looks promising.
Will look forward to it.

Can I get any mail ID of marketing department of smschain platform?

Thanks and Regards
Pages:
Jump to: