Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] SprintX - An ICO Maker with an integrated Exchange for Startups - - page 3. (Read 592 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
So, this is a project that will help everyone who wish to create a startup project.
This can be interesting, because we could start a to crate a startup without having the struggle to much on the first building progress.
Activity: 133
Merit: 2
What experience do you have in this field? Have you worked with startup incubation before? Seems an interesting project, and to the above comment, I believe they raised 15 million USD in their private sale, that's pretty substantial.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I can't remember the last time I saw such a strong team and a ICO raising a substantial amount during their private pre-sale. There is clearly something here! This could be a great platform for ICOs to launch off as it seems to have everything needed to get started.

The thread could do with some more information though. Where are you guys based?
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
I can't remember the last time I saw such a strong team and a ICO raising a substantial amount during their private pre-sale. There is clearly something here! This could be a great platform for ICOs to launch off as it seems to have everything needed to get started.

The thread could do with some more information though. Where are you guys based?

What was the substantial amount they raised during the private pre-sale? Is it possible to prove that? They could also just claim it to make the project more interesting.
brand new
Does anyone know if I can invest into this ICO if I am American? I am really looking into this ICO and it's gonna be big! They already have 15 million from the private sale, this one is going to the moon!
Activity: 280
The project is very interesting. I am very impressed with the management of the project. I will take part in
Activity: 36
Interesting project which has huge potential, when does the main ICO start? I found you guys on ICOBench.

Thanks for the kind words monolokcrypto,

Yes we are listed on the main ICO rating websites, so we are easy to find!

The main ICO starts on the 24th of May, we are currently in the 2nd phase of the Pre-Sale where you receive a 25% bonus. There will be no bonuses during the ICO!
Activity: 48
Interesting project which has huge potential, when does the main ICO start? I found you guys on ICOBench.
Activity: 154
it seems like it takes a lot of experience to join this project, it takes a lot of innovators and experienced people to handle this, it is also very interesting is, the hardcap is big up to 200 thousand eth, very nice
What is the hardcap of the ICO? What bonuses do you have?

Hello kingofhearts69,

Our hardcap for our ICO is 200,000 ETH and that's if we sell all tokens during the Pre-ICO and ICO. (221 million). Yes there are bonuses, currently there is 25% on your investment and that is available until May 17th. During the ICO there is no bonus as we believe early adopters should be rewarded for believing in our project.
Activity: 45
What is the hardcap of the ICO? What bonuses do you have?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
This will be just a site for adversiting ICO projects? Or you will have own blockchain wuth platform for creating tokens?
brand new
Interesting project, I think this sort of idea can thrive and build strong communities in the crypto world, especially with more and more adoption.

Do you have any ICOs that you have incubated? or will this start after the completion of the ICO?
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I read the white book. In general, I got the idea of the project. In my opinion - the main idea of the project is the search for innovators, start-ups, who do not have enough money or experience to translate ideas and develop these start-ups.
Activity: 266
The project is opening a chance for everyone who wish to work full time but can still do their work at home or distant place.
Activity: 266
It would be good if you can add more details and full information
egretia
I have read your white paper, why are you creating your startup in Switzerland over where you are based?

Hello potraviny,

One of our arms in SprintX will be is SwitchX. SwitchX will be the first Exchange oriented to adapt the blockchain functionalities. It will be able to unite the virtual and real world bringing the blockchain technology closer to the business needs and the new demands of cryptocurrency users. It’s about an advanced, safe, and democratic environment.

SwitchX will be located in Switzerland, not SprintX. This is because Switzerland is one of the homes of all things Crypto and will have a Bank License in Switzerland to be regulated and act as a bank offering many services and benefits other exchange do not offer.
Activity: 85
I have read your white paper, why are you creating your startup in Switzerland over where you are based?
Interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this and how this project will turn out.

Is there anything you would like to know about our project? You can send me a private message or leave a comment on this thread. I would suggest you visit our website to have a look around. https://sprintx.io
Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:
  • Free listing for your ICO
  • Free Press Releases or article publishing
  • Your ICO shared on our social media (1700+ followers)
  • Your ICO will stay forever on our site

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!

Thanks for the update, We will have a look into the website.
Pages:
Jump to: