Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO Started] MEXC ▶︎ Real Products ▶︎ USD6.8b Industry ▶︎ Save Lives - page 31. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Another 9 hours to go before our Private Sale started... stay tuned!

Time is ticking, and I am waiting  Grin
Activity: 28
Your business is success my not ,maybe i learn something.

You have read the whitepaper? For me, this ICO is quite interesting.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
hi can somebody describe to me what is exactly the product is?  Huh

Our products are medical based products based on emergency or acute use in the medical fields. I suggest that you take a look at our whitepaper provided in our thread to get you introduced further. To summaries, we have about 31 products that are in use by the EMTs and paramedics

what are EMTs?

Emergency Medical Trainers, or normally they just call it First Responders.

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Another 9 hours to go before our Private Sale started... stay tuned!
Activity: 42
hi can somebody describe to me what is exactly the product is?  Huh

Our products are medical based products based on emergency or acute use in the medical fields. I suggest that you take a look at our whitepaper provided in our thread to get you introduced further. To summaries, we have about 31 products that are in use by the EMTs and paramedics

what are EMTs?
Activity: 8

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Your business is success my not ,maybe i learn something.
this is very good business! can i know why this business need to enter ico? this business can still running without ico because the fundamental of business is very interesting....
What's the difference between this medical business with other medical ICO?

Have you ever seen another medical ICO other than this? If so, can you tell me what is their cyptoken?

There is a token that related to medical. One that i know is Medibloc.

Okay. Have you ever know what is the product of Medibolic?

Medibloc make a service that you can see your own medical record but for sure that MEXC ICO is more superior than Medibloc because MEXC ICO has a product that all the world are currently used.
Activity: 11
already read the whitepaper, great ICO!
Activity: 8

based on your question I believe both are entirely almost a different ball game as the medical business often deals with fiat currencies and so to reduce the price on services has been made difficult by the medical based economy .

Introducing a crypto based token allows us to effectively reduce the price as it is matched with our products and equipment in the medical field that is as stated is being currently distributed.

Have you ever seen another medical ICO other than this? If so, can you tell me what is their cyptoken?

Okay. Have you ever know what is the product of Medibolic?

Activity: 11
Activity: 2
The products that mexc is producing . Can someone elaborate how they operate with the medical emergency services
Of hospitals and ambulance services?
Okay for example, Singapore is the based company of this ICO. Meaning that the distributor its from country itself right? but when i read the whitepaper, it says that distribution is decentralize. So if other countries distribute the product beside singapore, it will increase the GDP of the country right?
So the function of P2P Exchange is like to transfer the token into cash? Am I right? Correct me if I am wrong
Activity: 5
I have read the whitepaper ! The ICOS cannot be missed !!!! A very good business fundamental !
Pages:
Jump to: