Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO Started] MEXC ▶︎ Real Products ▶︎ USD6.8b Industry ▶︎ Save Lives - page 35. (Read 2993 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
a very good business for ico!! im really interested to know more about this!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Yeah, please read our white paper to understand more. Or, browse our website.
Looks like its a great ICO. one with a solid business fundamental. going to keep an eye on this one!  Smiley

Thank you. Let's together save lives by reducing the price of the EMS products. Liberate the industry!
This is a great ICO. This is different from other because it has products to offer. This is like a real business, not like others cryptocurrency that i have seen before. Looking forward for this ICO to launch!  Grin

Yeah. Participate in MEXC and saves lives too.
What would this EMS industry be? Well, in paragraph 2, it talks about saving lives, so would it be a health project?

Actually, EMS is Emergency Medical Services, like ambulances and first responders.
They have patented some products,a dn some are patent pending to be used in the EMS.

MEXC is to be used in this industry - the first in the world.

Yeah, we are here to democratise the EMS industry - making it cheaper for the people. Save lives.
What is the price of MEXC token?

1 ETH = 4,000 MEXC during private sale.
Then onwards, it reduced to 3,500 ... until 3,000
This is a great ICO. This is different from other because it has products to offer. This is like a real business, not like others cryptocurrency that i have seen before. Looking forward for this ICO to launch!  Grin

I have never heard about medical ICO that have the real product in it. This is totally awesome.

Yeah, definitely. The first in the world.
I am a bit confuse, why there are 2 tokens? MX and MEXC?

What is the difference between those 2?

Please reply.

Thank you

MEXC token is the public tokens. MX is the internal ones to be used by EMS providers to purchase our products.
Since MEXC will be traded, it shall appreciate over time, and by that, making the products more expensive is purchased using MEXC later.

Therefore, MX is the internal token where the price is pegged to USD 1. Then, the amount of MX is defined by the average listing price at exchangers.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This is a great ICO. This is different from other because it has products to offer. This is like a real business, not like others cryptocurrency that i have seen before. Looking forward for this ICO to launch!  Grin

I have never heard about medical ICO that have the real product in it. This is totally awesome.
Activity: 28
What is the price of MEXC token?
Activity: 14
Looking forward for this ICO. I am really interested to know more about this.

Me too! This excites me more! I hope this goes well! I put my guts on it
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
Succes Is Not Final, Failure Is Not Fatal
What would this EMS industry be? Well, in paragraph 2, it talks about saving lives, so would it be a health project?

Actually, EMS is Emergency Medical Services, like ambulances and first responders.
They have patented some products,a dn some are patent pending to be used in the EMS.

MEXC is to be used in this industry - the first in the world.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Activity: 23
I am a bit confuse, why there are 2 tokens? MX and MEXC?

What is the difference between those 2?

Please reply.

Thank you
Activity: 14
Wow. This is awesome. Never heard real medical business in ICO. I really have faith in this ICO!
Activity: 119
Merit: 2
Succes Is Not Final, Failure Is Not Fatal
This is what i googled about EMS...

Emergency medical services, also known as ambulance services or paramedic services (abbreviated to the initialism EMS, EMAS, EMARS or SAMU in some countries), are a type of emergency service dedicated to providing out-of-hospital acute medical care, transport to definitive care, and other medical transport to patients with illnesses and injuries which prevent the patient from transporting themselves.[1] Emergency medical services may also be locally known as a paramedic service, a first aid squad,[2] FAST squad,[3] emergency squad,[4] rescue squad,[5] ambulance squad,[6] ambulance service,[7] ambulance corps,[8] or life squad.[9]
Activity: 24
This is also interest me alot.
This is a great ICO. This is different from other because it has products to offer. This is like a real business, not like others cryptocurrency that i have seen before. Looking forward for this ICO to launch!  Grin
Activity: 24
a very good business for ico!! im really interested to know more about this!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 42
Looking forward for this ICO. I am really interested to know more about this.
Pages:
Jump to: