Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 3. (Read 51118 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Also threw a little 11.10.18. after parsing the smart contract. Deduced once for the test, the rest does not make sense to shoot earlier than in 3.5 months.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Tell me WHERE I can find the bounty Manager of this bounty
its true, now mavro launch smart contract by ethereum!)  Smiley
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
Tell me WHERE I can find the bounty Manager of this bounty
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Mavro (MVR) is now listed on DDEX exchange

https://twitter.com/TLTradingSignal/status/1001829579005218816

ddex.io/trade/MVR-ETH 

Congratulation !

Wish you very happy trading !
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
This project is still scum? On the death of a genius decided to make a massive deception?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
am only waiting the wallet and app release scheduled for this quota of the year, i have heard bounty distribution has delayed too, but i hope they will released, and this project will then roll on.
Activity: 292
Hello, where can we see the number of already sold tokens? I looked everywhere and I don't see it anywhere.. It always gives me a little bit uncertainty about the project, how many did you sold? Thank you.  Smiley
Activity: 308
Is it really that bad with the project ? The people complain that the bounty has not yet been paid. What Victor Geld only promises and does nothing.
Activity: 47
. Do your team have bounty programs?
Good afternoon! In which of the branches of the Mavro will they give me an answer? When will tokens be paid for working in bounty campaigns? What will happen to the project?
Tell me please, in which branch will I be able to find live administrators, ready to give some information about Mavro? Even in the telegram there is silence ...
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Upcoming token trading 🚀🔥 ERC20 Token Listing application 🚀🔥 http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

Video: How to apply for token listing on Ecex Exhnange

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNv70UJk1GI
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
I am interested in this question.How will Sergey Mavrodi's death affect the project?This is a key figure in this project.I would like to hear comments from the team.I hope that everything will be fine and the project will move on,but there are doubts.Mavrodi was the head of this project.
The death of Mavrodi will not affect the project. He was not directly involved in the project, but was only an ideological mastermind. Among the developers are his followers who have already done several MLM projects
I hope that the project will develop in the future.In fact, it has already collected quite an impressive amount of money.I hope that the project and the team will achieve their goals.Of course I believe that the death of Mavrodi has a positive impact on a project,but I want to believe that the team will become even stronger and more United.
Activity: 17
I am interested in this question.How will Sergey Mavrodi's death affect the project?This is a key figure in this project.I would like to hear comments from the team.I hope that everything will be fine and the project will move on,but there are doubts.Mavrodi was the head of this project.
The death of Mavrodi will not affect the project. He was not directly involved in the project, but was only an ideological mastermind. Among the developers are his followers who have already done several MLM projects
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
Activity: 210
Admin is Bounty of this project on going?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."
Can anyone tell me more about this information?

It has three front men: one's dead, one has many different names and the other is a Russian apocalypse analyst.

Totally legit, trustable and worthwhile investment.*

*This is sarcasm.
Activity: 6
Hey didn't follow you for a while. how are you grasping crypto community so far?
Activity: 13
So Mavro is still doing ico? Is this another version of MLM, 3M? Can anyone tell me more about this information?

I think it is some sort of another MLM or 3M. Why do you need a blockchain here?
Activity: 430
Merit: 100
So Mavro is still doing ico? Is this another version of MLM, 3M? Can anyone tell me more about this information?
Pages:
Jump to: