Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN][Pre-ICO Started]Mavro - the first decentralized platform for MLM systems✅ - page 5. (Read 51118 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

MVR Token is guaranteed to grow 5-10 times in 2018!

Hahaha

Quote from: real world
Guarantee is a legal term.... It most commonly designates a private transaction by means of which one person, to obtain some trust, confidence or credit for another, engages to be answerable for him.

So, who is backing this "guarantee"?
Where are the terms of this "guarantee" to investors? How is the liability calculated and by what is it backed?
If When this piece of crap disappears down the hole (after a pump, naturally) where do people apply and to whom for compensation under this "guarantee"?

Quote from: One Trick Pony Mavrodi
And what about guarantees? Pieces of paper? ...nobody promises or guarantees to pay it!
Interestingly the concept of "warranty" in the crypto world. We want to grow 100x but nobody can guarantee that. Only naive people who do not understand how the crypto market works can accept that.

And there is also a third category, naive people who do not think they understand how the crypto market works....

The ignorant and the idealistic have traditionally been the targets of choice for Mavrodi and scammers claiming to be him.
He is the Anti-Christ of decentralization with his variations on the pyramid theme.
This is just another money grab, about as revolutionary as burning down your neighbour's house, shouting "All property is theft".
Activity: 291
Merit: 12

Hahaha

Guarantee is a legal term.... It most commonly designates a private transaction by means of which one person, to obtain some trust, confidence or credit for another, engages to be answerable for him.

Where are the terms of this "guarantee" to investors? How is the liability calculated and by what is it backed?
If When this piece of crap disappears down the hole (after a pump, naturally) where do people apply and to whom for compensation under this "guarantee"?

And what about guarantees? Pieces of paper? ...nobody promises or guarantees to pay it!
Interestingly the concept of "warranty" in the crypto world. We want to grow 100x but nobody can guarantee that. Only naive people who do not understand how the crypto market works can accept that.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737
"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

Hahaha

Activity: 188
Merit: 100
First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

Last chance to buy MAVRO with 25% BONUS.
Only a couple of minutes until the end of the Pre-Sale.
HURRY UP!

Уcпeй кyпить MAVRO c 25% БOHУCOM

Дo oкoнчaния Pre-Sale ocтaлocь вceгo пapy минyт.
Toкeн MVR гapaнтиpoвaннo выpacтeт в цeнe в 5-10 paз в 2018 гoдy!
I did not know who this Serghei was, but I see that a lot of people here talk about him as a bad guy. I do not understand why a project that looks interesting in my opinion wants a person with such negative publicity in the team ?!
Activity: 188
First decentralized MLM system based on Blockchain

The so called "legendary" tmfp, you're giving Mavro waaaaaay too much attention than you should (since 2016, i think), which leads me to the point that you got payed to blackmail the project, because it's name has some negative ring to it.
So it should be an easy profit for you, just write a couple of posts, throw some "memes" and you good to go with your legendary badge (which could be bought aswell)

Or you're one of the guys who invested into MMM earlier in USA and didn't get out of there in time, kept playing, trying to make more & more, investing more & more and it ended up not nicely, because bitcoin price skyrocketed and MMM wasn't able to pay up promised 100%.

MMM and Mavro always gave people a chance to make money, some people got profit and got out, some people didn't lose anything, some people lost.
That's how every business works, that's how life works. You should deal with it.

Matter of fact, you didn't do your research all too well. Because the last video from Mavrodi on his official/approved twitter was a month ago, where he spoke about recent political things in Russia. And you should know better.

Regarding why it was closed & relaunched:
First and foremost, because the government didn't like that MMM was directly interfering with their political and economic views.
Partners that were involved with MMM suddenly turned their backs on Sergei as soon as the government decided to take it down. And even through all of this Mavro did not close it for good, he offered to pay back 30% instead of the promised 100%. So you should take that into consideration.

Remember KIPI mydeposit? They just shut down everything without saying anything 0 refunds, 0 paybacks.

Mavrodi never hide his problems, and he actually told people about them, it's just people who didn't pull out earlier are angry at him, because those were all of their money and even tho he still payed out 30%.

I'm really sorry for you, but you have to learn from your experience no need to be all salty about it on every forum you go to and every thread about Mavro & MMM - that's unneeded bigotry.

People have to do their own research on projects they plan to invest into, they don't need your salty arse giving advices, cause you clearly can't manage your money, you only nice with the words.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I read the Whitepaper and here's what I'll say: decentralization is what we need. This platform allows you to equalize the technological capabilities of marketing systems. And this opens great prospects for the project!
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
How can you trust a person who has deceived many people? He can again receive money and leave his investors without money. You can not trust those who have repeatedly deceived people in the financial pyramids.   
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh
MLM = Ponzi scheme by DEFAULT (unless proven otherwise)
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
a MLM TOKEN !!! Can you explain the difference with PONZI ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101

The project is quite interesting and the site is well decorated. But I'm confused by the fact that the team is a well-known Russian swindler.
Activity: 10
Do you plan to move on to your future  blockchain ?
What is purpose of your ICO?
Their goal I think is clear) Do you plan Airdrop ? bounty ?

This project and proposed to raise during the initial coin offering 100 000 ETH. It is a project that many people see as one of the future. For those interested in airdrop and bounty, they started and in the link below you can see the details. As a tip, for more real-time information, join the telegram group.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypresale-mavro-official-bounty-9500000-mvr-to-share-2852172
Activity: 95
just i wanna know the time of icq and where the company
Activity: 247
Their goal I think is clear) Do you plan Airdrop ? bounty ?
Activity: 112
Activity: 364
This is Bitconnect 2.0
I hope you guys have researched that this are the people behind the infamous Russian MMM ponzi scheme Undecided

Yes, these are these people. I agree, their previous history is not entirely clear and transparent, but even in those companies, some people managed to make money.
it will be interesting to observe the development of the project.
Activity: 63
This is Bitconnect 2.0
I hope you guys have researched that this are the people behind the infamous Russian MMM ponzi scheme Undecided
Activity: 38
What is your technology? Is it peer to peer?
Activity: 6
Hello guys,

maybe this was already asked but I want to know if is possible to have an idea of the fee per transaction. Are they with a fixed amount or vary based on the amount of the transferred coins?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: