Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system - page 11. (Read 1420 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I like project like that , this project is looking into future !
Activity: 173
How much can I earn if I buy tokens now?
Activity: 62
the company has done a great job to form a finished product in the market.u guys deserve to respect
Activity: 14
This is a very nice business with ability! Cognizant plan, very nice idea, seamless job.
Activity: 57
Can I buy company tokens for other cryptocurrencies besides ethereum?
Activity: 109
Hello everyone, I have been waiting for this idea, with a lot of helicopters it's possible to perform various operations much faster. Good luck to the project
Activity: 119
How will you act with a project if he will not collect necessary facilities? I would not like that such interesting ideas disappeared from after lack of money
Activity: 238
When will the token sale ends?
sales will stop 1.10.18. All information can be found on the website http://iamaero.io/
Activity: 125
When will the token sale ends?
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
How many do you plan to get the token sale, to begin a mass production?
hard cap $ 44.362.000
Activity: 162
How many do you plan to get the token sale, to begin a mass production?
Activity: 177
The idea is interesting, but how do you plan to implement such a "taxi" ?What part of the population will it target?
I think not on simple people, because costs on a fuel and repair will be more than profits .
And as will people sit down in a helicopter in cities? where will he land ?
Activity: 158
The idea is interesting, but how do you plan to implement such a "taxi" ?What part of the population will it target?
I think not on simple people, because costs on a fuel and repair will be more than profits .
Activity: 131
Activity: 72
been here in bounty since the telegram days, the only bounty I can take part in right now is social media.My tracknet is getting a lot of coverage in the media recently. cant wait to take part in the ICO!

Activity: 280
I heard negative feedback, but I'm sure that many of them are unhappy with the work of the social medias just because they all lose their money... I’ve heard some bad words exactly about CEO and his colleague but I believe that this is just a lie. It can’t be real as for me…
In Russia, we have a lot of negative reviews about everything, but I'm sure it is because we have a very poorly developed sphere on the whole, and the people are not very polite. Don’t bother with it, it just not worth it. Learn the project to see its potential.
Didn't you think that the majority of reviews in general write only people who are unhappy, or lose? Satisfied users never write reviews, very rarely. Therefore, not the best statistics is obtained, but this is not because the platform is bad. This is psychology.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I heard negative feedback, but I'm sure that many of them are unhappy with the work of the social medias just because they all lose their money... I’ve heard some bad words exactly about CEO and his colleague but I believe that this is just a lie. It can’t be real as for me…
In Russia, we have a lot of negative reviews about everything, but I'm sure it is because we have a very poorly developed sphere on the whole, and the people are not very polite. Don’t bother with it, it just not worth it. Learn the project to see its potential.
Activity: 156
Activity: 224
Basically, I AM AERO will use ETH to develop their platform, advertise their business to potential user and gather users as much as possible for being one of top 15 in aviation and flying taxi field until 2020.
This project is doing its best in the promotions. I am seeing it everywhere now including social media channels. Social media bounty should not have been closed, this is my only opinion. Not sure why they hided that earlier.
Activity: 168
Basically, I AM AERO will use ETH to develop their platform, advertise their business to potential user and gather users as much as possible for being one of top 15 in aviation and flying taxi field until 2020.
Pages:
Jump to: