Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] The first ultralight helicopter with coaxial system - page 15. (Read 1420 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
This ICO stage is not very active. But I think everyone who wants to have time to buy coins and get a 33% bonus should hurry, because you will not have time to recover as the next stage begins and there the bonus rate will drop. So, because of procrastination, you lose potential money.
  Of course. I watched this morning - the stage A was just starting to move. I'll still watch tomorrow, and still I'll probably buy some tokens.
Why wait? If you are going to invest you might as well get involved now when the bonus is at its highest, to be honest the earlier the better with this ICO, otherwise it might get too late and you will miss the bonus.
As they say: time is money.
But maybe people have some doubts or uncertainties. These bonuses are not so important at the stage of making such a responsible decision
Activity: 308
This ICO stage is not very active. But I think everyone who wants to have time to buy coins and get a 33% bonus should hurry, because you will not have time to recover as the next stage begins and there the bonus rate will drop. So, because of procrastination, you lose potential money.
  Of course. I watched this morning - the stage A was just starting to move. I'll still watch tomorrow, and still I'll probably buy some tokens.
Why wait? If you are going to invest you might as well get involved now when the bonus is at its highest, to be honest the earlier the better with this ICO, otherwise it might get too late and you will miss the bonus.
Activity: 238
Activity: 156
Activity: 164
Merit: 10
I think airdrop is a good way to pay quick attention to and rise up the rate of activity.You know, that's a really cool idea.
Activity: 364
Guys, I’ve found a video on youtube with the founder, check it (in Russian, but you always can turn on subtitles) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G491qXnE1V0
Great video, always nice to hear what developers think about current situation on the market.
 Now there is such an excitement around decentralization, blockchain and cryptocurrencies that in the pursuit of this serious competition grows! I believe that I AM AERO will be the leader in this field.
Activity: 434
Merit: 115
≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣
Guys, I’ve found a video on youtube with the founder, check it (in Russian, but you always can turn on subtitles) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G491qXnE1V0
Great video, always nice to hear what developers think about current situation on the market.
The project is good, but very weak promotion. The last update on Twitter was a month ago (May 10). You can not have such a low activity during Token Sale. It takes a lot of news, a lot of communication with potential investors.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Activity: 201
Airdrop is a good way to draw quick attention and create activity in social media channels, would like to know if there will be one.
  Ask team directly in Telegram, you’ll get the answer a way faster
Activity: 173
Airdrop is a good way to draw quick attention and create activity in social media channels, would like to know if there will be one.
Activity: 168
Activity: 84
Hello team, is your smart contract verified? Do not want to contribute into the emptiness
Have you read the news? It had been verified long time ago. Check it on the website, there’s a tick near the contract.
  What are the news you are talking about? Have seen nothing similar last days
Activity: 252
Hello team, is your smart contract verified? Do not want to contribute into the emptiness
Have you read the news? It had been verified long time ago. Check it on the website, there’s a tick near the contract.
Activity: 57
Activity: 266
Hi guys, your WP link is not working on Japanese site, fix it please
What are you talking about, everything is working fine
He is right, their WP link just downloads the file. It can’t be read in the browser
  I have told them in Telegram, hope they will fix it soon
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
He is right, their WP link just downloads the file. It can’t be read in the browser
Activity: 182
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Thanks for your project, I really believe that we need to think about the future of our planet!
Activity: 30
Any whitepaper available?
Activity: 131
Pages:
Jump to: