Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][14.12.] MyTrackNet - Tracking platform - page 18. (Read 28164 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hi! At what stage of MTN development are you now?
Do you plan to release a tracker and application in 2018, right?
hello,in order for us to resolve some issues regarding the preparation of the pre-ICO campaign the date of the alpha release may be slightly delayed, but absolutely in the first quarter of 2018 the alpha version of the application and the tracker will be up and running
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Where can I read more details about using MTN token? when it is planned to trade tokens on exchanges - after pre-ICO or ICO?

Hello!
You can visit our site (www.mytracknet.com) and take a look at the WP for more info. And if you have any further questions post it here or join our telegram at https://t.me/MyTrackNet_official

Thank you

Thank you!
You very quickly answer here and there)
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
By the way very nice site

Thank you! I see that you are not a member of any signature campaign at the moment. So why don't you consider to participate in our signature campaign?

Hm.... Signature will also last for the whole pre-ICO period? pre-ICO starts 28 Nov? I mean how much time is there for signature?

Yes, all bounty campaigns including Signature/Avatar runs through out the pre-ICO period. Every campaign ends with the pre-ICO on 22nd December or when the hardcap of $700,000 is raised, so you have ample time to participate in the signature campaign
Why not )) Join Signature and Avatar campaign
Activity: 238
Hi! At what stage of MTN development are you now?
Do you plan to release a tracker and application in 2018, right?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10

Thank you! I see that you are not a member of any signature campaign at the moment. So why don't you consider to participate in our signature campaign?

Hm.... Signature will also last for the whole pre-ICO period? pre-ICO starts 28 Nov? I mean how much time is there for signature?

Yes, all bounty campaigns including Signature/Avatar runs through out the pre-ICO period. Every campaign ends with the pre-ICO on 22nd December or when the hardcap of $700,000 is raised, so you have ample time to participate in the signature campaign
Hello Guys!!!

New tasks have been added to the viral exchange
JOIN bounty campaign and earn more

Also, please feel free to ask questions you need clarification on.

Support MyTrackNet Pre-ICo
Register here https://lk.mytracknet.com/
Pre-ICO starts 28th November, 2017

Activity: 31
Looking forward to the 28th to buy more MTN! I have no doubt that it will be a success!
Interesting project, you have my support and I hope you succeed

Thank you for the support!
Hi Guys!!

Stakes have been added for participants of the signature/avatar campaign.
New members are also welcomed, JOIN NOW and earn more TOKENS

MyTrackNet Pre-ICO
Find Anything.....Get Rewarded
https://www.mytracknet.com/
Activity: 196
Interesting project, you have my support and I hope you succeed

Where can I read more details about using MTN token? when it is planned to trade tokens on exchanges - after pre-ICO or ICO?

Hello!
You can visit our site (www.mytracknet.com) and take a look at the WP for more info. And if you have any further questions post it here or join our telegram at https://t.me/MyTrackNet_official

Thank you
Activity: 196
Why raodmap on website is so small ?? Can't see nothing!

Sorry about that, I think the most important thing is to note the quarters for each project.
We could work on making the roadmap bigger.

Thank you

Great! Thank you so much  Cheesy
Activity: 230
With the help of MyTrackNet, people can log their lost items into the system. These don’t have to be Bluetooth items either, and could even include pets or humans. Likewise, people that don’t have a bluetooth tracker attached to their loss can have items manually added, showing its last known location on the map.

https://coinjoker.com/mytracknet/
Hi guys!!!

Catch up with new tasks on the viral exchange for MyTrackNet social media campaign

I've just applied to your blog bounty campaign since you accept blog posts from Steemit. I would like to ask a question regarding the 2 posts you mean. Should these two posts be on the same Steemit account? Or the other post should be in another blog? For now, I would like to start with my Steemit account. Anyways, I think you're having a great project. I think it's going to be great in the long run. All the best to you guys!

They can both be on Steemit or Steemit and preferably Medium account. Thank you for your interest, once you make the blog then you can apply again for the blog bounty.

Activity: 291
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
I've just applied to your blog bounty campaign since you accept blog posts from Steemit. I would like to ask a question regarding the 2 posts you mean. Should these two posts be on the same Steemit account? Or the other post should be in another blog? For now, I would like to start with my Steemit account. Anyways, I think you're having a great project. I think it's going to be great in the long run. All the best to you guys!
Pages:
Jump to: