Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] SNB | Social Network for the Blind - page 10. (Read 6358 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
I will no invest in project that has got no prototype/Alpha at least and I do not advice to invest to anybody.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Interesting! I like this project. I hope developers stick to this project. It's really a shame in all aspects if they don't. I'll dig for more information and might join airdrop soon.
Activity: 25
 Interesting ideas that bring benefits are doomed to success. With interest I will wait for new information regarding your concept.
Activity: 50
Merit: 10
Interesting project,  good luck dev.  I am joining Airdrop
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
wow 😍 , it is a great project. A advance and high technology for the community. I will support this project. Godbless and Goodluck. 😊
Activity: 4
If you manage to create that WGStick device, this would be a great project. Otherwise it will fall like many others.
Activity: 177
good project, I will support, and congratulations for the work ,.
Activity: 56
Innovation at its best..... I will love to see this project succeed, great concept and ideas. Kudos to the team and great thinking from the developer. Thanks for this awesome project.
Activity: 770
This project is very helpful for those blind and partially sighted people to communicate
Activity: 55
Congrats"SNB" token to the moon.hope to success for this team
Activity: 1
I'm planning to invest on this project but i need check some information on developer's side. I'm looking forward for the development on this project. Thanks to the developer.
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
I can still join the AIRDROP?
Activity: 42
This is an amazing project. It is linked with entertainment and the world loves to be well entertained. This project will   definitely become one of the best ever! Good job dev!
Activity: 8
Amazing and great project, i will observed the movement on this project before i'm going to invest. I would like to thank you for all the dev's for the job well done.
Activity: 56
Please will there be a telegram group where one can converse with with the Dev? nice project by the way
Activity: 25
Another amazing project and i am planning to invest on this project. I'm looking forward and wishing you all the success devs.
Activity: 303
This is a amazing project with great potential.
Activity: 74
Good project and great team
Activity: 266
I really like how the project created.  Using a Braille system must be a challenging one to you SNB Team.  
Activity: 308
Tw7yXzfoV2tU5gn5Ly3bxjJSgv35TJYQWf

Nice project but more airdrpo
Pages:
Jump to: