Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] SNB | Social Network for the Blind - page 6. (Read 6357 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
username:dragon fire
post position:83
btc address:1Q62mzk22WX2bh8J6CNNXrGXWBrVRLfqQN
Activity: 147
An ambitious project I wish him success and achieve goals Wink Wink
Activity: 97
Its amazing event..i hope a success in this project..thanks for this devs. Good luck
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
when i see the title about social network for the blind. i interest to know more about this project  i hope this project going well. please keep on update
Activity: 1
Activity: 6
This is one of the great project for the year 2018
Activity: 45
Thanks a lot to all of you for your involvement! We are grateful for your support. We did not expect the project to evoke such a wide response. During the last night we have received a lot of information from different sources. We need some time to process it. We’ll try to generalize all the questions received and reply to them by all means. Tokens will be transferred to all participants of Bounty and Airdrop. It will take some time, because we have so many applications.
Activity: 350
This is the most helpful project for people who sometimes lost their hope. Through this agenda, it will bridge them to interact among all blind person with the help of this technology.
Activity: 55
Hope for the success of the community
Activity: 83
I always support project like this one and will tell to my friends join also .
Activity: 518
how many tokens cost?
Activity: 304
Great project dev,joined airdrop
Activity: 350
Great project!Respect and compliments to the developers!Good luck and prosperity
Activity: 68
This looks like a novel and very promising project with some nice features that's guaranteed to make it successful!
Activity: 70
This Project looks promising,
Hope for the success of the Dev and the community that support this project,
and hoping that it will last long
Activity: 13
good work dev.Nice project
Activity: 172
It's a very nice project. This is looks a solid project which will bring some changes in the society.
Activity: 36
 the best project but it's the greatest project I have seen in quite awhile.
It will become a must-have tool for blind and partially sighted people, help them get information and communicate with people more easily seems everything has started the blockchain really quickly.
Activity: 56
If I buy how do I sell back?
Activity: 118
Great whitepaper !,wish the devs luck on this one..seems everything has started to move to the blockchain really quickly.
Pages:
Jump to: