Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 130. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 258
Merit: 103
I will be investing, Very interesting project, Any idea on a roadmap as of yet?
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Good afternoon, tell me, when the coin will be issued in the exchange???
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I will invest in some tokens.
This project look very nice

Thank you for your trust. Together we can achieve results!
Activity: 2
Is the promo code offer still up? Am about to invest
Kzh
Activity: 64
I will invest in some tokens.
This project look very nice
Activity: 378
Hello everybody! Good news. We will attend the events and present our project.

SAN FRANCISCO | JAN. 22-23

BitRewards first stop of the 2018 is San Francisco, where we will proudly exhibit our technology in North America, in a group of successful entrepreneurs and venture capitalists with portfolio companies such as Slack, Grid Singularity and Filecoin.

LONDON | JAN. 25-26

We are fascinated about being a part of the London Blockchain week: hackathons, exhibition, workshops, best blockchain companies from around the globe as well as amazing parties and networking. Please reach out, if you are in London on these dates.

AMSTERDAM | JAN. 29-30

Organized alongside the Dutch Day for Crypto and in partnership with the most prolific media personalities when it comes to Blockchain in the Netherlands as well local government organizations, this event is a must go if you want to get across your ideas and learn more about the distributed technologies. Catch up with us on our stand and give your feedback when we hit the stage.
Activity: 28
Hi all! Great project. I have a question about the Telegrams. Namely, how to add friends to Your channel? More specifically, I wanted to clarify, you can only add those who are in your phone contacts or you can add and those who have contacts in the Telegram?
I just added via the button "Add user" and I highlight only those who I have in my phone contacts. But those who I have the Telegram somehow not showing when adding.
Activity: 538
I can see a future in your technologies. I like the idea, what about bounty? what do use for it?
Activity: 140
Hey guys, congratulation, great project and I like your idea with bounty campaign in Telegram. Wish you good luck!
Activity: 221
Merit: 4
Where can I see the cost of the course bit?
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
What kind of bonus will the holders get? I see your website is very good & the way of work is not too complicated
Activity: 4
The project seems to be dead. No news, no PR, no posts, confusing start date (the site says "DECEMBER 25TH, 2017", but the WP says "10 February, 2018"). And they're already selling tokens...
Activity: 221
Merit: 4
Where is the main office of the company?
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
Hello. is there anyone who speaks Russian?
Hello, yes there is - I speak russian. And what you need?
Xoтeл бoлee пoдpoбнo yзнaть o пpoeктe, a тo инглиш нa ypoвнe шкoльнoй пpoгpaммы.
дa я caмa ceгoдня тoлькo cюдa зaшлa. Eщe нe paзбиpaлacь тoлкoм чтo к чeмy. Hyжнo вaйтпaпep пoчитaть, caйтик изyчить - дyмaю yжe пocлe пpaздникoв зaнятьcя изyчeниeм. Пoкa пaccивнoe yчacтиe и пo вoзмoжнocти пpиглaшaю.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
quarkchain.io

Is there already a coin on the exchange?
quarkchain.io
Xoтeл бoлee пoдpoбнo yзнaть o пpoeктe, a тo инглиш нa ypoвнe шкoльнoй пpoгpaммы.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
quarkchain.io
Jump to: