Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 124. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Can your idea work only in a combination with blockchain? Is there a chance to make it work without decentralization?
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Good day. Have your team members  worked on any projects together before?  I think it would make BitRewards development process faster.
Activity: 406
According to the statistics, average time for a user to participate in the loyalty program is 3 months. Are you going to change that?
Activity: 238
Hello. are you sure that users loyalty cant be increased  with software? It might be more efficient to use it with your tokens.
Activity: 294
Hello. Is there any bonus right now?
The bonus is 17% but it will be over in less than 24 hours.
Activity: 224
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 238
Activity: 378
Different solutions that provide rewards for the purchases have been on the market for a long time. Why do u think that BitReward is gonna get popular fast?
Firstly, because of cryptocurrency popularity. Secondly, the ability to make purchases in other stores.
Well before that fiat option was quite popular and it allowed to make purchases in different stores as well
However, it’s not limited by marketplaces of the partners now.
Isnt this platform going to have same concept  of partnering marketplaces? I still dont see anything unique about this platform.
Let’s say you got a coupon and you can use it only in some stores. It’s other way around with tokens. You can always exchange them and use anywhere you want.
Now we are talking. Now I see the difference. When are these tokens gonna be available for exchanges? It doesnt mean I wanna get rid of them on the spot but just wanna have a full picture.

BitRewards plans to be listed at the global exchanges, and for legal reasons we can not be more specific. Please be assured that we will do our best to deliver the most convenient product for our customers.
Activity: 210
Different solutions that provide rewards for the purchases have been on the market for a long time. Why do u think that BitReward is gonna get popular fast?
Firstly, because of cryptocurrency popularity. Secondly, the ability to make purchases in other stores.
Well before that fiat option was quite popular and it allowed to make purchases in different stores as well
Isnt this platform going to have same concept  of partnering marketplaces? I still dont see anything unique about this platform.
Let’s say you got a coupon and you can use it only in some stores. It’s other way around with tokens. You can always exchange them and use anywhere you want.
Now we are talking. Now I see the difference. When are these tokens gonna be available for exchanges? It doesnt mean I wanna get rid of them on the spot but just wanna have a full picture.
Activity: 392
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
we want to have free premium software, which increases user loyalty and sales. good plan good luck
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hi Devs, I was interested in the project, I would like to know if you have the baunt program. Thank you
Meet our advisors

Jason is a serial entrepreneur and inventor in mobile business, blockchain ecosystem, digital marketing, AI and ERP related businesses.  We believe Jason will be a valuable addition to the success of our platform, and that's why: https://medium.com/@bitrewards/bitrewards-advisors-jason-hung-44519bbddb3c
The mainstream acceptance of cryptocurrencies has seen more developments in precisely how these currencies should be traded.

Originally, trades were managed by public blockchains, but as digital assets break into the mainstream, private blockchains are overseeing transactions.

Read more in our blog post: Going Public or Keeping it Private: Which Blockchain Availability is Best?

https://medium.com/@bitrewards/going-public-or-keeping-it-private-which-blockchain-availability-is-best-cc9e4f81a7be
Jump to: