Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 🔵▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ [ANN][PRE-ICO][DEPOSIT]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀🔥 🔵GLOBALPAYNET🔥 🔵90% BONUS - page 2. (Read 966 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
Activity: 182

sorry but 24 hour passed and still no synchronization Roll Eyes 0 active connection to network
send the address we will send you 100 coins

GeLkHNiY6Mf5yV3e41ovhkfUA3hTSuqzkW
sent you
sorry but didn recive and still no connection
write to us in telegram
Activity: 5
What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO?

Bitcoin, Blackcoin, Dash, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Peercoin, Primecoin, Reddcoin, Zcash
Well this is a nice bonus since, I am already mining Bitcoin
Thank you!
write to us in telegrams
Activity: 140

sorry but 24 hour passed and still no synchronization Roll Eyes 0 active connection to network

sent you
like relying on new accounts and strange projects, I wonder how many fake projects exist, I'm not saying that this is a false project.
enough

wait, as soon as we send it we write
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
like relying on new accounts and strange projects, I wonder how many fake projects exist, I'm not saying that this is a false project.

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
this project make it as attractive as possible so that investors confident towards this project and also the team from this project also must have information so that this project not considered as project dead
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
It think this is a limitless payment system, that giving many kind of advantages.
That is a safe transaction, cheap fee and many other things that are offered by this project.
Is this real, that we'll get 90% of bonuses if we purchase the coins during the private sale?
How long is the period of private sales?
It is not a private sale it is just pre-ico as mentioned at there website . You have 16 days 7 hours and 32 minute left at the moment I wrote this post as it appear in there website .

One question to dev team , If lending will require the same process as banks then what is the point of even doing it with crypto I can just go to the bank . Also I highly doubt that you will be able to make same process as banks for lending worldwide .
Security, no one will ask you where you spent money. Where did you get the money.
More detailed informatsiya will be fired, in general lending takes no more than 50 minutes.
Activity: 546
Being able to purchase token using FIAT money is good start for any new cryptocurrency just as this one.
It supposed to be able to boost the interest of the people for this tokens.
Activity: 840
Merit: 266
Is this real, that we'll get 90% of bonuses if we purchase the coins during the private sale?
It is not a private sale it is just pre-ico as mentioned at there website . You have 16 days 7 hours and 32 minute left at the moment I wrote this post as it appear in there website .

One question to dev team , If lending will require the same process as banks then what is the point of even doing it with crypto I can just go to the bank . Also I highly doubt that you will be able to make same process as banks for lending worldwide .
Activity: 96
a great project and suitable for investors, many advantages that will be obtained from this project. hopefully, for smooth progress and able to get support from many investors.
Activity: 770
Pages:
Jump to: