Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 🔵▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ [ANN][PRE-ICO][DEPOSIT]▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀🔥 🔵GLOBALPAYNET🔥 🔵90% BONUS - page 3. (Read 966 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. You are doing a great job for this project! Have a nice day for the project
Activity: 154
the concept of this project is about payment
what kind of security concepts you apply to this project
Activity: 84
The GlobalPlayNet project is very interesting and has many benefits in it for many people. but it needs the cooperation and hard work of everyone in it because competition in the ICO market is high and similar projects there are many. I hope for a smooth progress and hopefully, many investors will support it.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
What is the method of securing the lender's money? Does the borrower have to mortgage, escrow or any method that ensures he is able to repay the loan?
There will also be a procedure like in the bank

If you are following the procedure like in a bank, then, the user might want to do that in real bank instead as they are really sure that the institution is legit while your services has no proof yet of legalities. Also, what do you mean by "We Trust" on your website? They are not your partners yet, but you are already using them for marketing?  Huh
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
Who will process payments via card? I don't see any payment system label on the front of the card. As I know it is not simple task to get agreement with VISA or Mastercard for cryptocurrency related transactions.
GLPN is an internal crypto currency that is used internally. Payment through Internet banking.

But who will provide cards for your customers? And who will provide internet banking for your project? Your project is about payments but there is no info who will serve it, that is looking strange for me.
Activity: 19
I always pay attention to the progress of this project further. I will wait for further news from you. Good luck
Activity: 11
how about bounty campaign. When will start Bounty of this project? If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter, and signature. Let me know.Thanks

Yeah I'm waiting for the bounty campgaign to. Will you have facebook oe twitter bounty like some others coin?
Activity: 182
Who will process payments via card? I don't see any payment system label on the front of the card. As I know it is not simple task to get agreement with VISA or Mastercard for cryptocurrency related transactions.
GLPN is an internal crypto currency that is used internally. Payment through Internet banking.
Activity: 212
Merit: 1
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
so all the methods used are not different from the bank, I think this does not facilitate the transaction, and it will certainly take a long time, how dev explain it?
Activity: 164
Activity: 76
I can really agree that it is something big and well structured, the explanations are simple and clear and also the team it commit well in development something worthy to appreciate. Waiting for more information

Activity: 72
how about bounty campaign. When will start Bounty of this project? If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter, and signature. Let me know.Thanks
What is the method of securing the lender's money? Does the borrower have to mortgage, escrow or any method that ensures he is able to repay the loan?
There will also be a procedure like in the bank
Pages:
Jump to: