Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System - page 23. (Read 4979 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Finally, there is a company that will take care of our health, of course it is not known how much this care will be effective, but I hope this will benefit everyone.
Activity: 112
The Food Industry Quality Control System is bringing a positive impact to the community. This project is very beneficial for the people, users and investors. And ofcourse for the community of crypto currency. This project will surely attract more investors because of the nice platform that it have. And moreover, the fact that this project will be able to make sure that the food is at its highest level of quality. People that is in concern with the food quality control will be attracted to this project. GoodLuck to the team.
Food industry platform is really an innovative which helps everyone to avail the healthy food and save their health. Their estimationz about future with good plans are more promising.
Innovative in a way of helping us by living in a healthy way by preventing those immoral people selling fake foods to us human. This is a big project which needs big support for the investors so this time they need to really be serious because we are talking about foods.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
The Ecos token is looking good. I like the active development team and I think the roadmap looks very good and intresting. Keep up the good work guys! 💰

Yeah the activeness of the devs will surely make the project succeed. Also they keep improving the project and they also respond to members concern. This will reach their goal the soonest.
Activity: 672
what will happen to the tokens after the ICO?
You mean unsold tokens? Most likely they will be burned, it is necessary to clarify in the WP. Well, the rest will go into circulation as usual and will be listed on the exchanges.

Most likely all the coins that will not be sold during the ISO, they will burn them. But this has not been clarified yet and no one has mentioned it. So I'm interested in what actually happens to them.
Activity: 224
Interestingly, the company wants to collect a fairly high hard cap, why should the team have such a large amount, where does the team want to spend money?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Food industry platform is really an innovative which helps everyone to avail the healthy food and save their health. Their estimationz about future with good plans are more promising.

You are right, the plans of this project is to help other people by improving the healthy foods that needs for a healthy body. I hope this will project will be successful in the near future.
Activity: 322
Activity: 336
The main part of the team from Russia or Estonia? I'm confused. Where is the project office located?
If I correctly understood what is written in the WP, the Russian team created an office in Estonia and registered a firm there. Perhaps this is due to Estonian legislation, which is open for crypto projects.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
what will happen to the tokens after the ICO?
Activity: 364
I see your vision, but it's hard to see huge food manufacturers complying or even adopting this kind of settlement system. We already have food standard agencies which might see this as a opportunity but it wouldn't change the quality of the food because this block chain would still be under a license of these agencies.
If the project creates an image of an honest and impartial appraiser, then the firms themselves will join the system.
At the moment, it seems to me that even for the sake of the announcement, "our firm is being controlled through the use of a blockchaine," many companies will be interested in cooperation. Blockchain in the trend.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
The Ecos token is looking good. I like the active development team and I think the roadmap looks very good and intresting. Keep up the good work guys! 💰
Agree, up to present situation such projects did not emerge at all, because all tried to repeat technology of bitcoin. It is pleasant to realise now that there are designers trying to preserve planet in her at least current condition.
Activity: 602
I'm glad that the company took up our health, health is the most valuable thing that a person has and certainly it's great that a company has appeared that takes care of our health.
This is a platform wherein they will create a system wherein foods that will be supplied in the market is surely pure and no fake will be distributed. The team behind this project must be given a support because they are very concerned about the lives of the people. So, investors must show their support to this platform to help the team achieved their dream to help the people know what is a fake and real.
Activity: 294
In the increasing population to meet the people needs the survival of paddy might be sufficient but we see huge artificial and more fake items in the market. ATFS is needed for the quality control system.
of course health is also due to healthy lifestyles such as healthy food, like this project they make the idea of ​​the eating industry for our life is very unusual.
I'm glad that the company took up our health, health is the most valuable thing that a person has and certainly it's great that a company has appeared that takes care of our health.
Activity: 182
Well it looks to me that this project has a good vision about the current situation about food crisis throughout the world. I hope they also have thr right people to impliment the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
this is interesting. May I know when will the ICO start and how much is the price of the token in the pre-ico? also is there a whitelist for all the investors who wants to have a slot for the ICO?.
UPDATES AND ADDITIONAL MATERIALS
PRESS THE IMAGE AND READ

Good materials, I watch the project and I like how the team works, please contact the developer to post as much news as possible. Do you have a bounty company for a telegram?
Well, I think their team was worked hard to post the updates, news, and press release as soon as possible, no need to worry about being late to post it. I think they have the bounty for telegram.
Activity: 308
In today's world where everyone wants to make money, producers often cheat consumers by making poor-quality products. It's good if the project will work. He has great prospects
Pages:
Jump to: