Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ICO] BlockFollow - All-in-one Social Tools [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 2. (Read 1114 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
This project is indeed attractive and will attract a lot more if that support it and I believe that the team will manage the project with as best as possible so that in the future a lot of investors who join with this project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
the goal of this project is very useful for the progress of the crypto world. and I am sure will be many people who will support this project.
Hopefully, I also believe that the team in this project is always the spirit in developing this project I am sure will be many who are interested in this project and this project will be successful.
If I hope that in the future this project will get plenty of support from participants with such teams will be more optimistic in establishing and developing projects.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
the goal of this project is very useful for the progress of the crypto world. and I am sure will be many people who will support this project.
Hopefully, I also believe that the team in this project is always the spirit in developing this project I am sure will be many who are interested in this project and this project will be successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
copper member
Activity: 16
Thank you very much! We have 2 days left until the Pre-ICO! We are super excited.
Activity: 17
Hello BlockFollow team! Just listed your project to Pre-ICO Only channel (https://t.me/preicoved/573) You can track a reaction of our members to your project
Activity: 3
Thx for this. Good luck  Smiley
Activity: 13

Awesome project next Stage pls!
copper member
One-page website and no more. It's not a good choice to get money to you  Wink

What do you mean? We have all the pages integrated into one HTML file - perhaps we could separate them, but you can switch the content by selecting the correct button.
Activity: 129
Project BlockFollow really helps everyone to better get to know the world of crypto. Bitcoin and other crypto will need a lot of support from all community and hopefully all of that can be achieved
Activity: 184
BlockFollow priority on social platforms that support cryptocurrency so that the more widespread, useful services, educating the public and stabilize the crypto for the future
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
team spirit in developing and promoting his project became an attraction for the participants and investors to support the project and let's see and follow the development of this project in the future hopefully more developing.
Activity: 382
really, as we know this social platform supports cryptocurrency for wider use, useful services, educate the public and stabilize cryptocurrency for the future, let's join in support for this project, because a lot of support can also have a good effect on the progress of the project next.
Activity: 308
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
A reliable entry, a passage for everyone who is interested in the blockchain technology, with a huge database of information available on all languages, everyone can find the answer they were searching for
projects that provide many benefits for now and for his future, hopefully everything will go according to his plan and this project can be successful.
I also noticed this is a useful project for the future and I hope there is a lot of support for this project in order to make them easier to achieve the targets and also its purpose.
the journey is still long and this is still the beginning of the team should be able to utilize the time well in promoting the projects so that from the beginning was able to get a lot of support from the participants and I am sure the team can do it all.
Activity: 406
A reliable entry, a passage for everyone who is interested in the blockchain technology, with a huge database of information available on all languages, everyone can find the answer they were searching for
projects that provide many benefits for now and for his future, hopefully everything will go according to his plan and this project can be successful.
I also noticed this is a useful project for the future and I hope there is a lot of support for this project in order to make them easier to achieve the targets and also its purpose.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Activity: 13
Activity: 28
Am i need to send my work to your e-mail . Can i just post this on your bounty post ?

E-mail is the best method.

Yes maybe it is but its hard to work every day Cheesy
copper member
Am i need to send my work to your e-mail . Can i just post this on your bounty post ?

E-mail is the best method.
Pages:
Jump to: