Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][ICO] BlockFollow - All-in-one Social Tools [AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 3. (Read 1114 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Am i need to send my work to your e-mail . Can i just post this on your bounty post ?
copper member
Activity: 16
I'am sorry about your icobench score . I think you need a chance for this ICO . And you should got it.

Good luck.

Thank you. We have very good ratings everywhere - apart from ICOBench. We will work on it Smiley Thank you for your reply!
Activity: 28
I'am sorry about your icobench score . I think you need a chance for this ICO . And you should got it.

Good luck.
copper member
I'd like to know. I have filled in the form of air drop. When can I have the ETH wallet sent as token Smiley

Well, we are not going to send you an ETH wallet as a token, but I understand what do you mean. We will distribute airdrop tokens after the ICO.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
I'd like to know. I have filled in the form of air drop. When can I have the ETH wallet sent as token Smiley
copper member
Awesome project next Steem!

Thank you! And thank you for everyone joining our community!
We are getting bigger and bigger! We have reached 18.000+ Telegram Group members, 16.400+ Twitter followers and 12.000+ Facebook page like.
Amazing to see so many people from all around the world being part of this family!
Activity: 314
Merit: 10
Crypto Currencies is all about emotions and trust
Awesome project next Steem!
copper member
concept with symbiotic quality of motoalis, it will be very helpful to give new information to others, gain profit and help provide valid information to everyone in need, I am very appreciate once with your project concept. I hope your project will run very well and get support from everyone

Thank you very much. We are working very hard to provide a great platform for this community! Smiley
Activity: 238
concept with symbiotic quality of motoalis, it will be very helpful to give new information to others, gain profit and help provide valid information to everyone in need, I am very appreciate once with your project concept. I hope your project will run very well and get support from everyone
copper member
Nobody feel exciting with the airdrop?

We have gained more than 10.000 followers already, so the airdrop campaign have been quite successful Smiley
Activity: 296
Nobody feel exciting with the airdrop?
copper member
Do you have a plan to provide a Bounty Thread? Looking at the bounties information above, I cannot see a clear and complete information. But for now, I just want to ask about "are there some requirements to join the creating content about BlockFollow (Youtube video campaign)"? Is it the same with the video campaign in general?

Not yet, I'll create a Bounty Thread today and PM you the link to the details.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
If you have a bounty for spanish translation or promoting your project I would like to be part of it, this is my portfolio and my previous works

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17GVSXk2YKqn5fCOnmW3DIynjKYhNq6g_jNMCeCEwvkI/edit#gid=0

Please let me know with a pm, thanks and good luck with your project!
Activity: 171
Do you have a plan to provide a Bounty Thread? Looking at the bounties information above, I cannot see a clear and complete information. But for now, I just want to ask about "are there some requirements to join the creating content about BlockFollow (Youtube video campaign)"? Is it the same with the video campaign in general?
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Hello Dev And Team, This is the Portuguese WPP fixed on Portuguese Thread, is now live

copper member
Bounties / Airdrop added!
copper member
This project will be the best in 2018 !!! All people who will work here, earn a huge amount of money and become financially independent people !!!

Well, thank you for your kind comment. Our goal is to create a platform to aid this community - that has given us so much so far - and the adaptation of the blockchain technology.
Money isn't as important as creating something new and helpful. Smiley
Activity: 210
This project will be the best in 2018 !!! All people who will work here, earn a huge amount of money and become financially independent people !!!
Activity: 20
I got the Priority Pass from Cofound.it so I am really looking forward into getting this one.
copper member
RESERVED FILIPINO TRANSLATION   IN CASE NEEDED!

We would definitely appreciate translations. I'd like to ask anyone who works as a translator to contact us for details!

Any Airdrop for this?

So far, we only have the bounty program - it's literally an airdrop campaign, you only have to complete a one-minute-long form  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: