Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐[ANN][PRE-ICO][ICO] MADANA FIRST MAJOR ICO ON LISK. DATA ANALYSIS PLATFORM.🌐 - page 2. (Read 22668 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

I read the blog and I really like how this project is developing and soon I will buy tokens for me .
I am sure that this will be very important for us

I now like what the team is doing and at least they offer something useful for us .
it will still be very important
Activity: 4
I read the blog and I really like how this project is developing and soon I will buy tokens for me .
I am sure that this will be very important for us
Activity: 3

what partners does the team work with to expand this business ?
it is very important for me to understand this right now

I would also like to see more information about this .
Since recently I see very few announcements regarding the implementation of this project
Activity: 2

We are glad to introduce to you our new products and our growth to market strategy.
Read more in our Blog Post

thank you for the interesting information and if the team clearly follows their plans, the project will have a huge future and it will be really in demand .
this is still important to understand

I looked at the blog and really liked how this project is developing .
for me this will be as important as possible right now

I am interested in investing in this project as they offer real investments in this market .
this will be important to understand for me
Activity: 4

We are glad to introduce to you our new products and our growth to market strategy.

thank you for the interesting information and if the team clearly follows their plans, the project will have a huge future and it will be really in demand .

I looked at the blog and really liked how this project is developing .
for me this will be as important as possible right now
Activity: 2

still I don't really understand how this will work further and soon I will be buying tokens for me

as I understand it the minimum Deposit amount will be huge and the team offers services for large organizations and businesses
Activity: 3

I still like how the project is developing and would like to understand how everything will continue to develop and what are the plans for this year .
at least the team is doing something really useful
Activity: 6

Where can I see more information about the team ? I would also like to see more information about the economic model

the site has all the information about this! and in fact the project will bring real benefits to people and this is still very important

let's see how the project will continue to work and it will be just fine !
I actually like the future perspective of this project and the fact that it brings real benefits to people
Activity: 7
Hello team !
at what stage is the platform now ? Why do we see so few announcements recently ?
Activity: 5
I would like to see a more detailed roadmap in order to understand what is happening in the project now .
this is still very important
still I don't really understand how this will work further and soon I will be buying tokens for me

Where can I see more information about the team ? I would also like to see more information about the economic model

the site has all the information about this! and in fact the project will bring real benefits to people and this is still very important

I will continue to monitor how the project works and will buy tokens for me in the near future .
it will still be important to me
Activity: 10

Activity: 5

I would also be interested in why the team chose this particular blockchain .
I would like to understand all this now

Let's see how the project will work in the future and I would like to see the team on any international events in the near future .
this would really help me draw conclusions

let's see how it will develop further and I haven't seen any announcements before .
this will still be very important for me to understand right now
Activity: 10

Let's see how the project will work in the future and I would like to see the team on any international events in the near future .

the project has been working for a long time, so you can draw conclusions now, because the team shows good results, has been doing something really useful for us for a long time. so I will continue to monitor this project and look for a good entry point for investment.

Yes I like how the project works and I see that the team is doing something really useful for us so I will continue to follow the news

the project has been working for a long time, so you can draw conclusions now, because the team shows good results, has been doing something really useful for us for a long time. so I will continue to monitor this project and look for a good entry point for investment.
Pages:
Jump to: