Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌐[ANN][PRE-ICO][ICO] MADANA FIRST MAJOR ICO ON LISK. DATA ANALYSIS PLATFORM.🌐 - page 3. (Read 22673 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
it's impressive that the team is actually doing something useful for us. I think that now is a good opportunity to invest, despite such a difficult situation in the cryptocurrency market as a whole.
Activity: 6
it seems that this will be a really useful project, but I would like to understand what is happening now and what stage of development this project is at. in order to draw more conclusions about future prospects.
Activity: 10

This is awaited waiting for the results of participation from Madana, which is very long enough to wait until they have provided good information, I hope the partners are not late to do this..

Madana is indeed one that attach importance to products,
reportedly PAX is a product that will be launched this year, maybe next month

But at the moment I have not seen any announcements and will continue to monitor the results from the team .
probably it's still better to do it on Twitter .
since the thread on the forum is not particularly supported
Activity: 5
Let's see how the project will work in the future and I would like to see the team on any international events in the near future .
this would really help me draw conclusions
Activity: 7
Hello everybody!
I see that there have not been any updates for a long time and I would like to understand what is waiting for us this year .
since I am interested in such solutions from the technical side
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This is awaited waiting for the results of participation from Madana, which is very long enough to wait until they have provided good information, I hope the partners are not late to do this..
Madana is indeed one that attach importance to products,
reportedly PAX is a product that will be launched this year, maybe next month
Activity: 574
Merit: 14
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work
After a long journey of almost 2 years, Madana finally gave positive news about their project. Slowly but sure. Then, what is Madana's plan after this, related exchange?
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
We are glad to introduce to you our new products and our growth to market strategy.
Read more in our Blog Post

I think it's a good thing to introduce your new product because then maybe this will make people interested in joining this project so let's just see what happens later
brand new
Activity: 0
If you’re a student tasked with writing an essay , you can use a best custom writing service to get it done quickly and easily.
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Hello everyone! It's been a while. We just wanted to update you during times that have been quiet. We have been working hard in the background preparing for the MADANA Main Sale. Expect some news concerning this soon.
Activity: 35
2019 has come. When will the ICO start?  Huh
copper member
Activity: 756
Merit: 51
Yeah, the project looks too good to disagree with me  Grin
I am really excited about MADANA. Not only because it is based on Lisk which is a platform I have been following and keeping my fingers crossed for a long time. The idea itself is just essential.

We usually do not think about all the data we spew around here and there. The big companies (the smaller one, too) are earning from us, giving us nothing in return except the illusion of "free service" and "data safety" which, as we know, are both not true statements. MADANA wants to bring us back the control over our data, called poetically "the Digital You"  Grin And I personally would like to have full control over the data I give away (or rather not give it away at all, as MADANA's solution guarantees anonymity of shared data). Brilliantly written Whitepaper and Token Economics - I encourage you to read it so that you can get as enthusiastic about the project as I am Wink. Registration in Germany and confirmed acceptance by BaFin (something like German SEC from what I understand) allow me to sleep well, not worrying about the safety of my funds.

This is not just-another-ICO-project. This is the real deal and solution which may - and should - be used globally by both small and big players on the market. If the partnerships prove successful (and MADANA cooperates i.e. with giants like Capgemini) - this has to be huge. Which I wish for myself and all other contributors  Grin

Golden words. I completely agree with you. Cheesy
Good job guys communityhub 0.1.2 works great.
Hey. When will the site be updated?
Activity: 235
Merit: 1
Activity: 6
Activity: 183
Merit: 101

Hello MADANA Team,
Congratulations! There is excellent news for you. Your ICO MADANA https://coindelite.com/ico-details-madana is now listed on one of the most prominent ICO listing (ICO Calendar) -  CoinDelite.com. 

Your project has been reviewed and rated by our experts and has got a rating of 3.7 out of 5. You can request edit access or write to us to claim any changes.

Your rating widget code is available at https://coindelite.com/widgets.

Our Telegram channel has 100k plus subscribers (https://t.me/coindelite); you may want to share your ICO there and promote your ICO.  To get in touch with us, you may write to us at [email protected] or contact Garry on Telegram (@Garry_x).

Best wishes,

Team CoinDelite

Pages:
Jump to: