Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]💠World Bit Bank💠The world’s first legal cryptocurrency bank💠 - page 17. (Read 24978 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 13
Unfortunately our super sale proposition for first investors is over this night
Our team has estimated the results of this three days of pre-ico and we are quite satisfied
The WBB has already made 20% of expected amount. it is 5 237 866 in Euro
We are very grateful to all fund and companies which invested in our project. We want to say thank you to everybody who trusts us
Thank you!!
I think this project is very promising.I am stay tuned to wait for next information.I think this project has a bright future

We hope you are right  Wink thank you for support
Activity: 448
Merit: 10

The world’s first legal cryptocurrency bank.

Soft cap already reached during only 43 hours of PRE-ICO‼️

The investment amount has already been higher than 500 000 EURO.

Time to invest is now...
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
I think this project is very promising.I am stay tuned to wait for next information.I think this project has a bright future
Hello everyone!

We are glad to tell you that it took WBB only 43 hours to collect the soft cap. Investments in WBB amount to more than 500 000 euro - 537950 euro exactly! We are very grateful to everyone who made the first investments in our project!
Let us remind you  there are only 32 hours left to expiration of our super sale proposition
Hurry up to make more profit!
Further information you find here https://wbb.io
Hurry up!
Activity: 392
Hello, Do you already have an agreement with the banks that you plan to purchase?
I am sure that investors will be interested in your project.

Yes we do. Since december 2017 we have got an official agreement about purchasing a bank in EU. In March this year we signed another purchasing agreement  to be able to fullfil our obligations even if we won't have the hard cap. Further information is confidential
Thank you
Thank you for this information, at least. I still hope that you will manage to collect a hard cap! I will support you!
Activity: 392
I participated with this project on bounties social media twitter, hopefully make this project grow and successful.
the more support and promote this project, will increasingly make it easy for this project can achieve success.
World Bit Bank strives to provide customers with a wide range of financial services, which I hope we will soon be able to use Smiley
To provide a full range of financial services, World Bit Bank will include the following: exchange of crypto-currencies; leasing company; Insurance Company; crypto-currency fund. This is an excellent opportunity for us! Wink
Hello, Do you already have an agreement with the banks that you plan to purchase?

Yes we do. Since december 2017 we have got an official agreement about purchasing a bank in EU. In March this year we signed another purchasing agreement  to be able to fullfil our obligations even if we won't have the hard cap. Further information is confidential
Thank you
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Yes, if the developers of the World Bit Bank Platform really do bring their idea to life, it will be cool.

Thank you. Our success depends on your support only
Please share white paper and team detail as well thanks and good luck.

You can find this information on our website if you like. Thank you
I participated with this project on bounties social media twitter, hopefully make this project grow and successful.
the more support and promote this project, will increasingly make it easy for this project can achieve success.
World Bit Bank strives to provide customers with a wide range of financial services, which I hope we will soon be able to use Smiley

If the WBB succeeds we will certainly provide you with all the services we promised earlier
Activity: 154
Yes, if the developers of the World Bit Bank Platform really do bring their idea to life, it will be cool.
The application that develops the project will reduce transport costs by 90% and reduce the transaction time to several seconds Grin

It's supposed to be so if everything goes rigth. We shared our prediction

You are completely right, thank you

Thank you for so much support. We appreciate your active participation. It would be profitable for both of us
Activity: 150
Please share white paper and team detail as well thanks and good luck.
World Bit Bank PRE-ICO starts will be start tomorrow!!🚀🚀
team have been working so hard and tomorrow you will finally be able to become a part of our globe, Bit Bank Preiico project
Hopefully with the pre-ico opened will be many investors who are interested participants to join in this project so that the future can get satisfactory results with the achievement of business targets.
We hope the WBB project should be interesting for investors. Thank you
World Bit Bank PRE-ICO starts will be start tomorrow!!🚀🚀
team have been working so hard and tomorrow you will finally be able to become a part of our globe, Bit Bank Preiico project
Yes, it starts tomorrow. Wish us good luck
i dont know why, i can't access the site World Bit Bank, anyone have same issue?

Our website works normally
Could you please send us tracert for the website in order to find this error?
We will check if there are more errors. we try to provide free access to our website anytime even if it does not depend on us
Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: