Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]💠World Bit Bank💠The world’s first legal cryptocurrency bank💠 - page 18. (Read 24978 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
The application that develops the project will reduce transport costs by 90% and reduce the transaction time to several seconds Grin
Activity: 322
I participated with this project on bounties social media twitter, hopefully make this project grow and successful.
the more support and promote this project, will increasingly make it easy for this project can achieve success.
World Bit Bank strives to provide customers with a wide range of financial services, which I hope we will soon be able to use Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
I participated with this project on bounties social media twitter, hopefully make this project grow and successful.
the more support and promote this project, will increasingly make it easy for this project can achieve success.
Activity: 350
Activity: 644
World Bit Bank PRE-ICO starts will be start tomorrow!!🚀🚀
team have been working so hard and tomorrow you will finally be able to become a part of our globe, Bit Bank Preiico project
Hopefully with the pre-ico opened will be many investors who are interested participants to join in this project so that the future can get satisfactory results with the achievement of business targets.
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
i dont know why, i can't access the site World Bit Bank, anyone have same issue?
Activity: 588
World Bit Bank PRE-ICO starts will be start tomorrow!!🚀🚀
team have been working so hard and tomorrow you will finally be able to become a part of our globe, Bit Bank Preiico project
Activity: 448
#Arizona House Committee presented a bill that would allow state residents to pay their taxes with cryptocurrencies.

#Illinois, #Wyoming and #California seems to be the next
https://cointelegraph.com/news/bill-allowing-residents-to-pay-taxes-in-crypto-passes-arizona-house-committee

Hurry up to accumulate your #WIBCOIN TOKEN to pay your #taxes.
Activity: 288
Merit: 13
Fully legal cryptocurrency which can be used for business and paying taxes.

Guys i believe this is the project we all have been waiting for.

a registered project with license shows that the team are ready for business.

Thank you very much. The project will be certainly successful if many people trust us
Hey, guys. I heard about your airdrop. How does it work?
merculet

Unfortunately you are wrong. we do not have an airdrop. We use bounty instead
Activity: 448
Fully legal cryptocurrency which can be used for business and paying taxes.

Guys i believe this is the project we all have been waiting for.

a registered project with license shows that the team are ready for business.

Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Hey, guys. I heard about your airdrop. How does it work?
merculet
Activity: 378

[/quote]
Good team, amazing project I wish you best.
that's a good project. I noticed it was late. the signature campaign award rate is very good and it is good to have limited participants. good luck.

Thanks a lot! We appreciate your interest.
Check out this World Bit Bank ICO review by "The ICO Reviewer":

https://bestcrypto.tv/787/world-bit-bank-ico-review/

Thank you. We have seen this review. What's wrong?
Quietly potential Shocked Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.

Thank you! We appreciate your trust
an innovative project with the transparency of funds transfers anywhere in the world,as well easy for someone who owns their own business!

Thank you very much!
I do not understand the idea of the project, there are dozens of such banks, I doubt that the team is set to work I think you want easy money

Among other projects there are only few which have licenses. If we wanted to earn up easy money we would choose another way. By the way, in 10 days the Betha version of WBB Wallet will be developed
Looks interesting! I’m waiting for more details about project and take extra consideration

Thank you! It's coming up
Pages:
Jump to: