Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]💠World Bit Bank💠The world’s first legal cryptocurrency bank💠 - page 8. (Read 24971 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
The project seems rather promising.
Unblemished project, riveting approach, cerebral job.
Activity: 288
Merit: 13
Wibcoin (WBB) will be the fastest growing cryptocurrency which enables to make payments, conduct exchange
transactions in real time anywhere in the world. Promising project to focus on.

Hi! thank you for support and understanding
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Wibcoin (WBB) will be the fastest growing cryptocurrency which enables to make payments, conduct exchange
transactions in real time anywhere in the world. Promising project to focus on.
Dear manager ,Is bounty end ?

Bounty will continue till the end of ico. All the coins earned in the present bounty campaign will be paid before start of ico

I heard the bounty allocation will increase. May I know how much will be added? You guys won our hearts and ready to support the project through out.

Hopefully, you'll release an official announcement about this.

Thank you very much. Unfortunately we can't say exactly how many participants will be in the upcoming bounty campaign. Soon we will announce this information

I think you can because it seems your team didn't open the form for new participants who wanna join, so definitely it's fix. I hope you release the bonuses for early participants so everyone will get more motivated. I guess this will be efficient in the long run.

Surely we will. But we need some time for setting up
Hi developers!
Is there news about the funds that support your project? You easily typed a soft cap on the pre-ICO. But $ 250 million is a more substantial amount and without the support of the funds it will be very difficult to collect it.

Yes, you are certainly right. We are negotiating with funds and big investors. Now we are not ready to tell you what is the result

It's great! I really believe in your project! Now a lot of discussions are held on the topic of a crypto-currency bank and I think it is you who will occupy this niche.
You are absolutely right not to disclose information about your investors. We see that work on the project is active and waiting for news.

Thank you. We won't let you down
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I thought that Coinbase is the world's first legal cryptocurrency bank. They have all the licenses and that even within the US, which is much harder to get than elsewhere.

I thought we were the first. At the moment when the WBB had been founded it was the first in this branch

Smiley you could of course argue that way, but considering the overall situation realistically it's more likely that Coinbase is probably closer to what a normal user would see as a bank.

We may confess you are right and apologize. Maybe really not the first but the second. Everybody knows the idea is not new. It does not matter now

It doesn't matter now but it could also be that we have a different idea of a digital bank. Is Coinbase something you want to become in the future or are you going for a different business model?
Sorry, are you from Coinbase team? Unfortunately we are not familiar with the idea of Coinbase. Could you explain please? Maybe we are approaching the same point

Grin Grin Grin I am not from the Coinbase team, but if you don't know Coinbase I doubt you understand how to build a global digital bank...
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Bounty will continue till the end of ico. All the coins earned in the present bounty campaign will be paid before start of ico

I heard the bounty allocation will increase. May I know how much will be added? You guys won our hearts and ready to support the project through out.

Thank you very much. Unfortunately we can't say exactly how many participants will be in the upcoming bounty campaign. Soon we will announce this information

I think you can because it seems your team didn't open the form for new participants who wanna join, so definitely it's fix. I hope you release the bonuses for early participants so everyone will get more motivated. I guess this will be efficient in the long run.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hi developers!
Is there news about the funds that support your project? You easily typed a soft cap on the pre-ICO. But $ 250 million is a more substantial amount and without the support of the funds it will be very difficult to collect it.

Yes, you are certainly right. We are negotiating with funds and big investors. Now we are not ready to tell you what is the result

It's great! I really believe in your project! Now a lot of discussions are held on the topic of a crypto-currency bank and I think it is you who will occupy this niche.
You are absolutely right not to disclose information about your investors. We see that work on the project is active and waiting for news.
I expect this idea matchs a great success.
Extraordinary idea, a very excellent activity, cognizant project.

Thanks for support, dear friend
I thought that Coinbase is the world's first legal cryptocurrency bank. They have all the licenses and that even within the US, which is much harder to get than elsewhere.

I thought we were the first. At the moment when the WBB had been founded it was the first in this branch

Smiley you could of course argue that way, but considering the overall situation realistically it's more likely that Coinbase is probably closer to what a normal user would see as a bank.

We may confess you are right and apologize. Maybe really not the first but the second. Everybody knows the idea is not new. It does not matter now

It doesn't matter now but it could also be that we have a different idea of a digital bank. Is Coinbase something you want to become in the future or are you going for a different business model?
Sorry, are you from Coinbase team? Unfortunately we are not familiar with the idea of Coinbase. Could you explain please? Maybe we are approaching the same point
1. Bounty campaign will end 31.12.2018.
      Signature campaign: 40%
rules: If you do not receive stake within 2 weeks, you will be disqualified.
Dear manager, I think It is very difficult to work on the campaign so long. already 12 Week gone. How long will participle on the signature campaign ? how many week ? It is better if the signature campaign ends sooner.

In the nearest future we will announce everything in details. But the bounty campaign will continue till the end of ico. Everybody who wants to get the tokens before ico can do it. We are preparing the special proposal for those who still with us
Investors investing less than 1 ETH will receive a World Bit Bank virtual card - When will i get my card?

You will get your card as soon as it is issued by bank. Everybody can get a card. For investors who invested 1 eth and more it is free. For others it would cost something but also available
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504

Activity: 147
Merit: 0
Investors investing less than 1 ETH will receive a World Bit Bank virtual card - When will i get my card?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
1. Bounty campaign will end 31.12.2018.
      Signature campaign: 40%
rules: If you do not receive stake within 2 weeks, you will be disqualified.
Dear manager, I think It is very difficult to work on the campaign so long. already 12 Week gone. How long will participle on the signature campaign ? how many week ? It is better if the signature campaign ends sooner.

As a complementary ecosystem to the standard banking, it aims to supply financial inclusion to all the digital currency holders at a fraction of the cost, automated procedures and lessened time gap. Third party payment app integrations also are within the pipeline. additionally, to acting as a deposit for storing digital assets and data, it'll provide customised banking solutions to people. The hardiness of the platform lies in its compatibility with EU norms.

Thank you. Obviously you got the point Wink

Hi, fellows.
I got in this idea. I'm interested to watch how the owners perform the plan!

Thanks for your interest
A cryptocurrency bank which delivers a gamut of traditional banking services using cryptocurrency is an interesting idea. It will offer customized solutions to individuals as well as businesses at a very minimal cost of banking environment. Thus, it will be a help for those customers who have been fed-up with the cumbersome architecture of conventional banking system. It is going to disrupt the entire existing cryptocurrency platform with its unique service.

Hopefully it will be exactly that. Surely success of the project depends on your support. Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: