Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]💠World Bit Bank💠The world’s first legal cryptocurrency bank💠 - page 9. (Read 24971 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
I thought that Coinbase is the world's first legal cryptocurrency bank. They have all the licenses and that even within the US, which is much harder to get than elsewhere.

I thought we were the first. At the moment when the WBB had been founded it was the first in this branch

Smiley you could of course argue that way, but considering the overall situation realistically it's more likely that Coinbase is probably closer to what a normal user would see as a bank.
Activity: 322
Merit: 16
As a complementary ecosystem to the standard banking, it aims to supply financial inclusion to all the digital currency holders at a fraction of the cost, automated procedures and lessened time gap. Third party payment app integrations also are within the pipeline. additionally, to acting as a deposit for storing digital assets and data, it'll provide customised banking solutions to people. The hardiness of the platform lies in its compatibility with EU norms.
Activity: 868
Merit: 150
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Dear manager ,Is bounty end ?

Bounty will continue till the end of ico. All the coins earned in the present bounty campaign will be paid before start of ico

I heard the bounty allocation will increase. May I know how much will be added? You guys won our hearts and ready to support the project through out.

Hopefully, you'll release an official announcement about this.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
A cryptocurrency bank which delivers a gamut of traditional banking services using cryptocurrency is an interesting idea. It will offer customized solutions to individuals as well as businesses at a very minimal cost of banking environment. Thus, it will be a help for those customers who have been fed-up with the cumbersome architecture of conventional banking system. It is going to disrupt the entire existing cryptocurrency platform with its unique service.
Activity: 288
Merit: 13

Bounty will continue till the end of ico. All the coins earned in the present bounty campaign will be paid before start of ico

Bounty continues, will there be addition of bounty participants in ico later?
Certainly there are still many people who want to help to promote this WBB.
Yes there may be more participants but we are not sure how exactly it has to work
Seems very nice!
Very nice idea, impeccable activity.  Good luck guys.

Thank you! Best wishes
I think this is a really good project. "World Bit Bank" will create a group of crypto banks, by acquiring operating banks in different countries of the world (USA, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Great Britain, Switzerland, Turkey, India, Japan, Australia). for servicing clients' crypto.
Thanks! It will be exactly that
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think this is a really good project. "World Bit Bank" will create a group of crypto banks, by acquiring operating banks in different countries of the world (USA, Canada, Brazil, Germany, Great Britain, Switzerland, Turkey, India, Japan, Australia). for servicing clients' crypto.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Seems very nice!
Very nice idea, impeccable activity.  Good luck guys.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

Bounty continues, will there be addition of bounty participants in ico later?
Certainly there are still many people who want to help to promote this WBB.
Hi developers!
Is there news about the funds that support your project? You easily typed a soft cap on the pre-ICO. But $ 250 million is a more substantial amount and without the support of the funds it will be very difficult to collect it.

Yes, you are certainly right. We are negotiating with funds and big investors. Now we are not ready to tell you what is the result
Hello, all! Expect you discover enough resources to develop your business!

Hi we are working on this issue

Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hi developers!
Is there news about the funds that support your project? You easily typed a soft cap on the pre-ICO. But $ 250 million is a more substantial amount and without the support of the funds it will be very difficult to collect it.
Activity: 36
Hello, all! Expect you discover enough resources to develop your business!
Activity: 20
I wish this ICO will be smash. Impeccable project, judicious approach, very nice activity!
Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion! Very nice design, advisable business!  Good luck dev's!

Thanks!
do not hesitate to get this WBB token. because there are still many good opportunities that you can do now,
Because the team project is going well, I really like the team that works well, good luck.

Thank you for support
I thought that Coinbase is the world's first legal cryptocurrency bank. They have all the licenses and that even within the US, which is much harder to get than elsewhere.

I thought we were the first. At the moment when the WBB had been founded it was the first in this branch
Activity: 53
Their idea is quite attractive in my opinion! Very nice design, advisable business!  Good luck dev's!
Pages:
Jump to: