Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Pre-ICO][INZURA - The way of Crypto Insurance][JOIN]🔥🔥 - page 2. (Read 848 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 1
INZURA will give 5x times of claim. Can you explain for investor understanding how claim leverage will be calculated and on which fundamentals it will be based on?
Activity: 142
Merit: 11

I just went through there whitepaper. Except for a few typos, overall it's very well written. It's short and you can easily understand the concept. I only explore an ICO after reading its whitepaper. Will share my more findings later.
Why so much focus on whitepaper? Anyone could write anything, or hire some professional who knows how to sell with words, I would recommend you focus on the team, it experiences not skills and past success.

We have a talented team that has experience. Details of INZURA team members can be seen on our website.
you guys will have to look to the big names in how they do it
the big guy in this scene i think is: https://www.blockre.io
they are a already established VC backed crypto-insurance firm
will be hard to compete :/

blockre is no doubt doing a good job in helping companies reduce their exposure to cryptoasset related risk. But we don't feel that it will be difficult for us to compete with such established crypto-insurance firms as we have vision, team, roadmaps and most importantly we are meeting our timeline goals.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

I just went through there whitepaper. Except for a few typos, overall it's very well written. It's short and you can easily understand the concept. I only explore an ICO after reading its whitepaper. Will share my more findings later.
Why so much focus on whitepaper? Anyone could write anything, or hire some professional who knows how to sell with words, I would recommend you focus on the team, it experiences not skills and past success.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
you guys will have to look to the big names in how they do it
the big guy in this scene i think is: https://www.blockre.io
they are a already established VC backed crypto-insurance firm
will be hard to compete :/
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
nice idea hope this project will success
If my coins are assured with INZURA and my exchange got hacked, how much will I get in return? Same amount or you have some bonus as well.

With Inzura token, the claimant is leveraged to 5 times the Fixed Audited Price (FAP) value, making the investor's asset worth 5 times their purchase.  User's crypto worth is estimated at the time of claiming the premium.  Every successfully verified claim will be settled in the form of ETH or BTC in the value of USD to their registered wallet, in which the settlement mode may be changed on further discussion with the community members in view of beneficiary wellness consideration.

Source

Please read INZURA whitepaper for more details.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
If my coins are insured with INZURA and my exchange got hacked, how much will I get in return? Same amount or you have some bonus as well.
whats hard and soft cap? Can you please share details of how much capital you have collected so far.

SOFT CAP   = 1 Million USD
HARD CAP   = 20 Million USD

Pre-Sale started today (18 Apr 2019), this is the first phase of token sale. Please do visit our website to see details of capital collected in different phases of the token sale.
Activity: 71
PM for Ann Thread Service
whats hard and soft cap? Can you please share details of how much capital you have collected so far.
>>>  Avail 20% Bonus  <<<

Crypto world is full of scam and frauds. How you will tackle fraudulent claims?

When a hack in an exchange is confirmed, one should report and make a claim for their loss within 48 hours with necessary documents in the claimant section. Initial phase of investigation will be undertaken within 24 hours and further verification will be processed. Almost all exchange registered within INZURA ecosystem will be cross verified, and if any fraudulent activity is confirmed, the claim process will be rejected and the IZA token will be refunded to their wallet with penalty.

Source
Activity: 50
Crypto world is full of scam and frauds. How you will tackle fraudulent claims?
What cryptocurrencies can be claimed from your project?

Initially, we will allow claims of Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), and Tether (USDT) but we have the plan to cater claims of all cryptocurrency in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
What cryptocurrencies can be claimed from your project?
There are not many crypto insurance platforms till date. This is good as well as challenging for new launches like INZURA. To build such a big project you need a team of highly skilled people, do you have such team for this big project?

We appreciate your interest in our project.

Yes, we have a team of professionals that can transform this idea of crypto insurance platform into reality. You can view the profiles of our team members at our site.
Pages:
Jump to: