Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][Pre-ICO][INZURA - The way of Crypto Insurance][JOIN]🔥🔥 - page 3. (Read 848 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 2
Just came across this short blog post of INZURA.

Problem
Report say that almost $19 million worth of EOS and XRP have been hacked. The exchange say that they have recovered $14 million worth of cryptocurrencies back. Even though some cryptocurrencies have been recovered, the coins are lost when it is transferred from exchange to private wallet. Source

Solution
INZURA brings solution to this problem. INZURA is an insurance platform where cryptocurrencies in exchange can be covered under insurance policy through premium provided in the platform. INZURA also provides claim benefit of 5 times the premium value. Source

Activity: 148
Merit: 11
There are not many crypto insurance platforms till date. This is good as well as challenging for new launches like INZURA. To build such a big project you need a team of highly skilled people, do you have such team for this big project?
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
I don't know how this project will perform after his launch but I am impressed with the idea. Rarely we see ICOs with innovative ideas. Hack and scam are an integral part of the crypto world and we are very much in need of security projects that can safeguard investors money.

Yes, their MVP is still under development so can't predict about the future. But we will surely see lots of projects coming in this domain i.e. crypto insurance. It's shocking why we don't have any noticeable ICO covering crypto insurance. Being first in crypto insurance will help this ICO in gathering a major chunk of the crypto insurance market.
Activity: 114
I don't know how this project will perform after his launch but I am impressed with the idea. Rarely we see ICOs with innovative ideas. Hack and scam are an integral part of the crypto world and we are very much in need of security projects that can safeguard investors money.
Activity: 142
Pre-Sale starting in 4 Days. Participate in Pre-Sale to get 20% Bonus

Activity: 121

I just went through there whitepaper. Except for a few typos, overall it's very well written. It's short and you can easily understand the concept. I only explore an ICO after reading its whitepaper. Will share my more findings later.

Stats mentioned at Benchy - ICO analyzer bot are amazing. A score of 4.5 by icobench and 5 by trackico is a great start. Good luck for the launch. Please post details of your bounty program.

Thank you for highlighting these stats. Following are our some more ratings from different ICO rating sites. Please visit INZURA for more details.

INZURA will cover these exchanges under premium so that if any hack happens in these exchange and users loss their crypto, they can claim

Activity: 71
Merit: 2
PM for Ann Thread Service

Stats mentioned at Benchy - ICO analyzer bot are amazing. A score of 4.5 by icobench and 5 by trackico is a great start. Good luck for the launch. Please post details of your bounty program.
Inzura is the world first token which serves as crypto insurance where you can cliam the lost/hacked/scammed cryptocurrency. Source

So this is kind of insurance to cryptocurrency?

Yes, this is correct.

Inzura is insurance platform where premium can be bought towards crypto in exchange. When that crypto is hacked and lost, a user can claim the premium so that he can get back his lost crypto.

The benefit of Inzura token is user needs 5 times less iza token to buy premium so that they can claim and get back their crypto with 5 times less investment
Activity: 82
Merit: 5
Inzura is the world first token which serves as crypto insurance where you can cliam the lost/hacked/scammed cryptocurrency. Source

So this is kind of insurance to cryptocurrency?
INZURA Official Promo Video

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
Pages:
Jump to: