Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][Pre-ICO]⚡️PETLIFE⚡️Creating professional community in veterinary⚡️ - page 2. (Read 20337 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Do you require KYC for investors and anyone participating in the bounty?

hello, KYC is needed only for investors
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Hello! Very interested in your project! Tell me why you have so little activity in the bounty campaign? I propose to add to you the Telegram Owner Group. Activity will be added. What do you say about the listing of your coins on the stock exchanges? Have you already had talks with them? Thank you and good luck!
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
Do you require KYC for investors and anyone participating in the bounty?
copper member
Activity: 196
I am really interested in your project. But I cannot see where your fundraising process is. It makes me curiuos. Thank you in advance.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
a project with medical concepts about animal medicine. and I think in this field, this is the first. the others have never had a concept like this, and at first glance if I read and read this I would like to combine the community of veterinary practitioners in Europe, Asia and North America to become agrarian agents for animal care services. a very brilliant idea and will definitely succeed.

Thank you for your support and trust!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
a project with medical concepts about animal medicine. and I think in this field, this is the first. the others have never had a concept like this, and at first glance if I read and read this I would like to combine the community of veterinary practitioners in Europe, Asia and North America to become agrarian agents for animal care services. a very brilliant idea and will definitely succeed.
Now Petlife is introduced on ICObench! ICObench is a rating platform for ICO. Our project was analyzed by several parameters. Eventually, Petlife has received high rating by the experts and the Benchy bot: https://icobench.com/ico/petlife
Seems like a good idea...as a Dog owner i can see a real use case.
This give you an advantage over most of the new projects on this board  Smiley

Thank you, we think this is a very important project.
wow nice project    do you have plan for asia?

and have any bounty?
Hi, @netto7. Yes, of course, they have a bounty program. You can join by clicking on this link ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-petlife-blockchain-in-veterinary-medicine-5043762 ) and supporting this project.

Thanks  Wink
Hey. An interesting solution of issues in this area. This project can find its place. Now is a difficult time for ICO. And the team should good try to draw attention to themselves. I must say that it will not be easy.
I want to ask. Are you planning to create your own network in the future? Or the ETH network suits you perfectly.

Hi, thanks for the good evaluation of the project. At the moment, eth is right for us
Activity: 1722
Merit: 269
Seems like a good idea...as a Dog owner i can see a real use case.
This give you an advantage over most of the new projects on this board  Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
wow nice project    do you have plan for asia?

and have any bounty?
Hi, @netto7. Yes, of course, they have a bounty program. You can join by clicking on this link ( https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-petlife-blockchain-in-veterinary-medicine-5043762 ) and supporting this project.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
wow nice project    do you have plan for asia?

and have any bounty?
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Hey. An interesting solution of issues in this area. This project can find its place. Now is a difficult time for ICO. And the team should good try to draw attention to themselves. I must say that it will not be easy.
I want to ask. Are you planning to create your own network in the future? Or the ETH network suits you perfectly.
Recently we have registered our project on KICKICO. It is a blockchain platform designed to carry out ICO and crowdfunding. It will allow us to launch the ICO. Last week we won the Community Choice voting! Now we are passing the moderation and soon will start presale.
A project that is going to introduce the blockchain technology for interrelations of veterinarians, animals and their owners, I hardly think that there can be a better project to see ever. They combine the best features present in the subject and add their own new ideas.

Thank you for supporting our project! Wink
Recently we have registered our project on KICKICO. It is a blockchain platform designed to carry out ICO and crowdfunding. It will allow us to launch the ICO. Last week we won the Community Choice voting! Now we are passing the moderation and soon will start presale.

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
A project that is going to introduce the blockchain technology for interrelations of veterinarians, animals and their owners, I hardly think that there can be a better project to see ever. They combine the best features present in the subject and add their own new ideas.
For now I'm so interested about this project, I see the team very professional and yes it's like challenge for them, let's see the progress of this. But, I have a simple question, are you confident can build your project? (I hope your answer will be interesting)

Sure, we have our strategy for this: we're starting the monetization of our MVP already
Pages:
Jump to: