Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️[ANN][Pre-ICO]⚡️PETLIFE⚡️Creating professional community in veterinary⚡️ - page 4. (Read 20337 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
this is a good project, I am always happy with such projects that are related to medicine or veterinary services that makes us protected
Thank you for supporting our project!
Interesting project for any pet lovers.
Hopefully the project will be able to help any pet owner to help taking care their pets, so it keep healthy.
Thank you very much, our goal is to help animals.
Interesting project, and idea is also original. I will follow the project certainly, but would like to see it at www.icoguide.com I trust their rates and reviews and I know that a lot of other community members do so.
In the nearest future we're going to present our project on many listing sites including www.icoguide.com
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Interesting project, and idea is also original. I will follow the project certainly, but would like to see it at www.icoguide.com I trust their rates and reviews and I know that a lot of other community members do so.

Actually, it's not really original. Somebody already tried to launch a similar project before.
And, the usual struggle here is the pet owner's adaptation of the platform.
Dealing with the blockchain for ordinary pet owners is very complex.
So it would really take time to earn customers in this field. And with that, the project needs to earn money in some other ways.
Otherwise, the progress would be too hard for this kind of endeavor.
The team themselves should not rely their earnings from this platform.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Another one project from russian speaking developers. In white paper you wrote you will work in each country. Can you tell us in which countries??

Thank you for message. First , we are planning to enter the market of Germany, Estonia and Finland, then cover Europe and North America.

I hope Africa will be in there some time too?
Our mission is to make it available around the world
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Another one project from russian speaking developers. In white paper you wrote you will work in each country. Can you tell us in which countries??

Thank you for message. First , we are planning to enter the market of Germany, Estonia and Finland, then cover Europe and North America.

I hope Africa will be in there some time too?
In our project joined - Association "VetSafety"

Association provides support and consultations to veterinary experts as well as evaluates new veterenary related projects.

VetSafety provides information support to Petlife and helps our project to be in accordance with legislation and other legal requirements in veterenary medicine.

RESERVED FOR HINDI TRANSLATION.....

It's cool! Thank you for the message.
this is great for animal life that is usually ignored, but it will be applied in what country? is it only in certain countries? or in the future you have a mission for the whole world? I fully support this project

Thanks for the support. First, we are planning to enter the market of Germany, Estonia and Finland, then cover Europe and North America.

I actually think this to be a good idea, having access to medical data for pets for easy use by quick access to Vet doctors as well, I do hope this will be accessible everywhere though.

Our mission is to make it available around the world
Arabic translation reserved for this project.
Thanks

Thanks you for message.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
this is great for animal life that is usually ignored, but it will be applied in what country? is it only in certain countries? or in the future you have a mission for the whole world? I fully support this project
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
you have a good prepare for this announcement, but why people can't use any medical-blockchain project for your idea?
what motivated you to create this project?

Thank you for message. Deficiency of veterinary care.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
I actually think this to be a good idea, having access to medical data for pets for easy use by quick access to Vet doctors as well, I do hope this will be accessible everywhere though.
Activity: 746
Merit: 509
TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER
Arabic translation reserved for this project.
Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: