Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 11. (Read 4966 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Furure is brilliant
It's nice to see how the project develops!

Thanks for being attentive!

Have a nice rest of the day!
Furure is brilliant
By the way, will the ACO be represented in other projects?

Hi,
When Pre-ICO is over, we are going to launch a few ACO for the projects. Meanwhile two ICOs will be issued with additional amount of WeAre tokens according to portions of new projects in blockchain ecosystem. After that ACO will be provided for next 10-20 projects on WeAre platform, which means additional issue of WeAre token.
Activity: 153
when are you going to be listed on exchanges? is there a certain timeframe?
Activity: 172
By the way, will the ACO be represented in other projects?
Furure is brilliant
guys are you going to transform it into a commercial organization?

Hi,
Blockchain ecosystem WeAre will not be a commercial organization. And will not belong to founders. By performance it will be close to current selfregulating communities.
Activity: 190
guys are you going to transform it into a commercial organization?
Furure is brilliant
hello! what is your client base? people want to be sure that their investments are secure.

Hi,
Our client base is projects and teams who are interested in fast and fair funding for start of product development, investors who used to invest into ICO and know main market’s problems, investors who are interested in investing to ICO but haven’t done this before. Also those who are afraid of possible scams from teams and lack of trustworthy information about projects.
Activity: 168
hello! what is your client base? people want to be sure that their investments are secure.
Furure is brilliant
hey, what is the price of the token related to?

Hi,
The price of Token depends on the projects that started well and brought good results. And from the sold services. But in general price of a token depends on demand on it.
Activity: 198
hey, what is the price of the token related to?
Furure is brilliant
What if needed amount of funds will not be reached on Pre-Sale? I want to know whether you are going to refund me or not. Sorry if it sounds rude.  Roll Eyes

Hi,
If needed amount of funds will not be reached on Pre-Sale so main ICO round will be made inside WeAre ecosystem. In case the soft cap is not reached, the refund will be provided to all contributors.
Activity: 243
What if needed amount of funds will not be reached on Pre-Sale? I want to know whether you are going to refund me or not. Sorry if it sounds rude.  Roll Eyes
Furure is brilliant
hi, I read about the Weare Foundation. What is his main idea?

Hi,
The main idea of the WeAre foundation is to promote the WeAre token and support new ecosystem projects. WeAre's profit directly depends on the WeAre ecosystem.
Activity: 182
hi, I read about the Weare Foundation. What is his main idea?
Furure is brilliant
my enquiry is next - how will you minimize risks for investors?

Hi,
WeAre token doesn’t depend on success of one team and project (as it usually happens during regular ICO). In case one team faces failure, the decreased WeAre token pricing will be recovered by success of other projects. It’s important that WeAre token is universal for both funders and investors. Some extra tokens may be used by investors or other participants for purchasing products, services or other financial operations.
Activity: 112
my enquiry is next - how will you minimize risks for investors?
Furure is brilliant
If you are a platrorm for others, there`s a logacal question -  What are your requirement for ICO`s to become an ACO on your platform?

Hi,
When Pre-ICO is over, we are going to launch a few ACO for the projects.
Activity: 138
If you are a platrorm for others, there`s a logacal question -  What are your requirement for ICO`s to become an ACO on your platform?
Furure is brilliant
Why there is such a big difference between pre-ico minimum purchase and ico minimum?

Hi,
Everything is done to attract more investors so we could raise the required amount and to start our project in time.
Furure is brilliant
What jurisdiction does the your platform work in?

Hi,
We are planning to make it legal in 10 countries all over the world, to allow all those  countries to make business based on cryptocurrency on the international level.
Pages:
Jump to: