Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 12. (Read 4966 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Furure is brilliant
Hallo dev, I read from Whitepaper, you acknowledge Your solution is complex but at the same time quite easy to understand for all the current and possible ICO parties. I think you should provide additional information or education to potential investors in a different way again. And every human being has a different way of thinking or capture. I think it's natural. Do not give up and keep trying dev. You are the best.

Hello!
Thank you for your feedback! We will take into consideration your advice. Thank you for helping us to improve our community!
Furure is brilliant
So , are you accepting applications for publishing projects now? Where can i address full proposal?

Hey,
You can join our chat in telegram and suggest to collaborate. Just follow this link https://t.me/wearecommunity
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Hallo dev, I read from Whitepaper, you acknowledge Your solution is complex but at the same time quite easy to understand for all the current and possible ICO parties. I think you should provide additional information or education to potential investors in a different way again. And every human being has a different way of thinking or capture. I think it's natural. Do not give up and keep trying dev. You are the best.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
How long will it take for investors to make a profit

Do you mean when to expect the token price to increase? How should they know? It depends on the market.
Activity: 257
Why there is such a big difference between pre-ico minimum purchase and ico minimum?
Activity: 226
What jurisdiction does the your platform work in?
Furure is brilliant
Hello guys.
Already have an operating platform to see how the platform will look like?
I want to see it.

Hi,
For now you can check all the main concepts of the platform via the following link https://weare.ee/index.html#
We are sticking to the road map so everything will be according to certain time frames.
Activity: 188
So , are you accepting applications for publishing projects now? Where can i address full proposal?
How long will it take for investors to make a profit
Activity: 185
Hello guys.
Already have an operating platform to see how the platform will look like?
I want to see it.
Furure is brilliant
Do you have partners? Among companies that support project.

Hi,
Yes, we have. You can check our partners via our webpage. Also check the information about our Corporate Advisor and Strategic Partner https://coss.io/
Furure is brilliant
The crypto is going down on market. How did it influence the price? What is it now?

Hi,
In general token price depends on demand. Our token’s pricing directly related to amount of successful projects and sold services/products. It is a good asset supplied by real demand. Also security fund will hold token from market fluctuations.
Furure is brilliant
How many users do developers expect to see, let’s say, in 4-5 years?

Hi,
We are planning to involve a lot of people in 4-5 years. Also WeAre branches will be placed in biggest cities all over the world.
Furure is brilliant
Hello. Where are you based? In what country your company registered?

Hi,
Our headquarters is based in Moscow, Russia. But WeAre branches will be placed in biggest cities all over the world.
Furure is brilliant
Can i invest with credit or debit card in USD?

Hi,
For now we accept BTC and ETH. Credit card payment option is not available.
Furure is brilliant
Hi, when will start ICO-period?

Hi,
Our ICO will start according to our road map. Right after Pre-ICO we will launch our ICO campaign.
Activity: 252
Do you have partners? Among companies that support project.
The crypto is going down on market. How did it influence the price? What is it now?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
How many users do developers expect to see, let’s say, in 4-5 years?
Activity: 190
Hello. Where are you based? In what country your company registered?
Pages:
Jump to: