Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 23. (Read 4986 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Furure is brilliant
What the main idea of your project?
WeAre is an ecosystem, which contains amount of tools and services for investors and founders who are going for fundraising by issuing digital assets (tokens or cryptocurrency).

it can be a good place to meet. But can you tell founders of what spheres? What is the range to be more precise? thank you!
Projects and teams who are interested in fast and fair funding for start of product development.
Investors who used to invest into ICO and know main market’s problems.
Investors who are interested in investing to ICO but haven’t done this before. Those who are afraid of possible scams from teams and lack of trustworthy information about projects.
Customers can buy services and products for one universal WeAre token (inside ecosystem).
Furure is brilliant
That is, as I understand, is the success of the project important? Is this a project or a private one? For example, mine?
Yes. This means that good and promising projects because of sales will affect the quotes of tokens. Accordingly, and about your project speech, if you participate there
Activity: 84
That is, as I understand, is the success of the project important? Is this a project or a private one? For example, mine?
Activity: 135
What the main idea of your project?
WeAre is an ecosystem, which contains amount of tools and services for investors and founders who are going for fundraising by issuing digital assets (tokens or cryptocurrency).

it can be a good place to meet. But can you tell founders of what spheres? What is the range to be more precise? thank you!
Furure is brilliant
What is the price of the token linked to, who will tell me?
Token’s pricing directly related to amount of successful projects and sold services or products.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What is the price of the token linked to, who will tell me?
Activity: 124
What jurisdiction does the your platform work in?
In Russian Federation jurisdiction

Does it bring any legal issues when working with investors / founders from other jurisdictions? Do you have any advisors on legal issues?
Furure is brilliant
So, what are next steps in algorithm?
Participants of ecosystem (team leaders or CEO of other projects) will vote for adding new team to WeAre ecosystem. More valuable are votes from leaders who are closer to new participants.
New emission of WeAre token will be provided directly for development of new project. Investors are purchasing amount of new issued tokens. When the soft cap is reached, teams are starting development. Otherwise the new emission will be removed from ecosystem
Activity: 56
So, what are next steps in algorithm?
Furure is brilliant
Your ICO is active at this moment. Did I understand correctly? So How can I buy your tokens? Please send me detailed instructions. Thank you  Wink Good luck.
Let me explain you how to buy our tokens for ETH

1. Open Ethereum wallet with support of tokens (for example MyEtherWallet).

2. Click to "Send Ether & Tokens"

3. Copy crowdsale Ethereum Address:

0xf0300337e920ae843040a71584f870ae719bf5ed

4. Put gas: 200,000

5. Enjoy WeAre at your wallet
Activity: 44
Your ICO is active at this moment. Did I understand correctly? So How can I buy your tokens? Please send me detailed instructions. Thank you  Wink Good luck.
Furure is brilliant
What if needed amount of funds will not be reached on Pre-Sale?
If needed amount of funds will not be reached on Pre-Sale so main ICO round will be made inside WeAre ecosystem. In case the soft cap is not reached, the refund will be provided to all contributors.
Activity: 108
What if needed amount of funds will not be reached on Pre-Sale?
Furure is brilliant
Are there any bonuses for large investors?
Discount levels for Pre-ICO:
40% until - 1M raised
30% until - 2M raised
20% until - 3M raised
Activity: 84
Are there any bonuses for large investors?
Furure is brilliant
I think the project is already there that apply,
it seems you have to rethink to claim that you are the first,
but this project is unique and interesting
Thanks for your support  Smiley
Furure is brilliant
When there will be exchange listing?
Hello! It will be listed Q2 — Q3 (2018)
Activity: 28
I think the project is already there that apply,
it seems you have to rethink to claim that you are the first,
but this project is unique and interesting
Activity: 70
When there will be exchange listing?
Furure is brilliant
What jurisdiction does the your platform work in?
In Russian Federation jurisdiction
Pages:
Jump to: